Damn boy, then some nice kicks...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Damn boy, then some nice kicks...

Played a match of HQ on Hijacked last night, and saw something a little odd. It seemed the whole enemy team had blazing red shoes (Like back on NBA jamz, "He's on fire"...). I swear I don't remember seeing this before, and I have like 5 days play time. Can someone help me regain confidence in my own mind, or am I just going nuts from too much COD?

Level 10
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Damn boy, then some nice kicks...

in reply to dubhicks

dubhicks wrote:

Played a match of HQ on Hijacked last night, and saw something a little odd. It seemed the whole enemy team had blazing red shoes (Like back on NBA jamz, "He's on fire"...). I swear I don't remember seeing this before, and I have like 5 days play time. Can someone help me regain confidence in my own mind, or am I just going nuts from too much COD?

haha,

Were they running about with knifes only?  If so, they probably had equipped light weight + extreme conditioning = very fast and deadly players.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

No, one guy in specific had the KAP-40 with tac knife though. And I swear it was the whole team. Seriously, I thought there feet were gonna ignite and allow them to jump and do 2 flips before knifing someone...

Level 10

in reply to dubhicks

your crazy

Level 2

in reply to bob647

I thought so, thanks for confirming it...

Level 10

in reply to dubhicks

Haven't seen it since.

Level 10

in reply to dubhicks

I was in a match where a player had a yellow helmet on. It definitely didn't belong on his head. It was bright yellow. Never seen that before. Tell me how that happens?

Level 4

Studios