DO NOT BUY SEASON PASS ON PS3. MAKE A STAND

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: DO NOT BUY SEASON PASS ON PS3. MAKE A STAND

in reply to PearsieBhoy

I don't think they'll lower it, I've seen a few seson pass titles, which means someones payed out the £42. If they lower it, all the ones who have paid out will go mental.

Its like fuel prices, other people pay it, so they know they can get away with it so they don't lower it.

Level 3

in reply to PearsieBhoy

You're correct. Based on the current exchange rate we would have to pay £10 more, which equates to a quarter of what the product/service is worth in the first place.

Currently, on their website, Activision have taken down the price of its DLC for UK residents (what a coincidence). Hopefully this is evidence that they are looking into their pricing plan. However, given that thousands of people have already bought the product (based on its 'like' rating on the UK PSN store), i cannot see Activision issuing part-refunds. Therefore i fear that the price will remain as it is (this may have already been confirmed by another forum user who contacted Activision support).

However, given that I have already bought a £35 PSN card from GAME on release day (i thought they were selling the season pass itself), and the fact that other games are much more expensive on the PSN store compared with retail stores, i am unsure as to what i could redeem the money on.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to PearsieBhoy

I ain't buying it, at least not untill they sort connectivity and matchmaking issues out.

An then I'm talking about the real fixing and not the placebo patching bull like iw did on mw3.

Level 19

in reply to PearsieBhoy

I'm out for 2 reasons the piss poor quality of the game and I hate the fact that the shitbox gets it first. The total disregard for the PS3 has ended my gaming affair with novisionactivision.

Level 17

in reply to PearsieBhoy

I found AC3 Season Pass Is £3.00 More expensive on the PS3

Borderlands Season Pass is £0.01 More.

Then why is Activision charging £10.00 for the same thing later

Level 12

in reply to squity123

Because COD as a name costs lots of money.

Level 8

in reply to greaTm

So does ACIII.

also the whole of EA (FIFA/ Battlefiled/ MOH/ NFS/ Sims)

PS3 is only one pence cheeper for dlc

Level 12

in reply to squity123

AC3 is published by another company and its following its no where neer the COD following. Just as the rest of things in life, when you buy something you are not paying what it cost to make it, you are paying for the name. Games are no differant, if COD was a no name game i bet the dlc would be cheap.

Level 8

in reply to greaTm

True that.

Level 12

Studios