DLC 4 IS ATLANTIS (READ)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: DLC 4 IS ATLANTIS (READ)

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

Yeah but then still, on Moon there was low gravity. If you'll be able to go out into the water here, it'll be fucking annoying since you have to swim around all the time, and the zombies will come from every direction since they need to swim too. If you can't go out into the water, then whats the point in having a underwater map ?

Niek12

in reply to Niek12

Again that same logic you go out and swim, I really do not see how that is annoying, plus who said you're going to swimming all the time? It might just work like Moon for the the most part you were inside the Moon base (but had to be careful of destroying the windows). Personally I like the idea of the underwater map if they did a map on Moon, then I'd love to see what they can do underwater.

TeamKillerMAC

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

I mean, that I think the swimming would be very annoying, and honestly I don't see the point in a underwater map since it would be annoying to go out into the water. On Moon with the low gravity stuff it was harder to do a circle strategy, but underwater its just gonna be impossible since you and the zombies will be able to move in every single direction, and probaly will move quite slow.

Niek12

in reply to Niek12

Well who said you are always going to be swimming? Unless they add a feature where you can shoot while you're swimming or who knows you could probably walk on the ground (slowly) while shooting the zombies? Treyarch can easily work around it like they did on Moon. I still don't see how it will be annoying.

TeamKillerMAC

in reply to timelordalex

THANKYOU!!!! i meen i hate the idea of atlantis being a map it would turn zombies into a total joke what if your sitting there talking to your gf...GF says "hey babe whatcha doin?" you say "uhhuhuhuhu playing atlantis dipshit" that wold be an overly positive prove point of you being gay or udderly stupid to the girl...

XAODXSKRILLEX

in reply to JUSTa1timething

I dont see how an underwater zombies map would work. Youd just be swimming everywhere. Maybe by water it could e a beach and pack a punch is underwater and you have to upgrade your gun before you run out of breath and die

Forum_Guy

in reply to Forum_Guy

Atlantis would be full of tunnels, like Moon. And if you wore a suit, like in Moon, you could go into flooded areas, where gravity wouldn't work and you could float around, like Moon. Atlantis could be an abandoned underwater military base or something, so there would still be a lot of indoor space. It would also follow the trend of BOII maps being related to BO1 maps.

Die Rise - Ascension

Mob of the Dead - Call of the Dead

Buried - Shangri La

Atlantis - Moon

TheSpiderfish

in reply to TheSpiderfish

Maybe the place isnt Atlantis... Its Rapture... :3

DrVonstool

in reply to TheSpiderfish

whats the point in having it like moon, so instead of no gravity we'll have water, why not just release moon flooded with water

timelordalex

in reply to JUSTa1timething

Get outa here, kid. This ain't Avatar: The Last Airbender. Lololololol

MF_MaxiMillion

Studios