DLC 3 LONESTAR?!?!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: DLC 3 LONESTAR?!?!

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

Your kidding... right?

It is one of the worst looking fakes I have ever seen, for anything, in my entire life. Why would you even want people to discuss it?

Overall believability? 0/10.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Thank you for your honesty.  Can you give me a bit more?  Photoshop was used, first time lol.  I did learn some things.  Call of Duty content pulled straight from site without quality loss.  I tried to be as detailed as possible with the text and added everything I notice in actual DLC post. Images other than tranzdimensional are google images converted using photoshop software.

If you had to pick the most believable photo, which one?

Do you not like any of the map names or even the DLC name?

What about the map descriptions?

Thanks again

Level 2

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

Ok, sorry for the harsh verdict previously, but in my honest opinion, the believability would still be 0/10.

The reason for this is a lot of things...

The tranzit image uses previous zombies character stills that have been in other posters. This is not something I have ever seen them do before.

The colorization is all wrong too. Too many vibrent colors are clashing, and there is no bloom effect over it.

The images used for multiplayer are bland, and not convincing at all. The names are not the worst, as previous REAL multiplayers maps can confirm.

The golden brown background is empty (except the charcoal nuke) and again would not draw attention to a potential customer.

These things are supposed to draw attention.

Sorry to be harsh, but the only half decent thing about it is the names. I like Tranzdimensional. It is a clever thought.

Overall, it is a decent early peice of work with Photoshop, but as a believeable image, not even in the slightest.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

The background pic was chosen based on its resemblence to the moon with the nuclear symbols aligning the maps.  All other pics are real pictures of real places that had to be converted.  Again thank you for your feedback.

Level 2

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

The biggest thing to creating believable photos is lighting. Keep it clean across every photo you use and you will get a more natural look. Concentrate on one image and try that. Make one for the next zombie map only. If its your first time using photoshop its probably confusing. I use pixlemator and it's not as robust and still throws me for a loop some days.

Level 16

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

LOL

well done...

continue the good work.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

Photoshop lvl: MASTER

Level 17

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

I have fallen in love with your creativity.

MOAR I SAY MOAAARR! >)

Level 7

in reply to 740UKills1

thank you, what do you like most?

Level 2

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

HAHAHAHAHA You must not be thinking clearly or you are another tiny kid. You talk about a multiplayer map called "Museum" yet in the picture, there is no Museum...

Level 9

Studios