DIE RISE MAXIS SIDE EASTER EGG NOT PROGRESSING ??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: DIE RISE MAXIS SIDE EASTER EGG NOT PROGRESSING ??

in reply to cobbertherobber

I guess. We kept running into the same problem after the buddah room killings we got the knives and pap them and didn't get a quote from maxis then we tried shooting the buddah and all around the room. Then we asked everyone in the game if they had completed tranzit and one person hadn't. We went to tranzit completed it with him went back to die rise and got all the quotes and finished the EE

Level 4

in reply to JoeySang

no everyone doesnt have to have maxis tranzit side complete...the EE is glitched out for some reason...i tried to help out folk on my rictophen EE account...after the first 3 steps someone said "hey you did the rictophen side already...we cant do it...lets do maxis." so we went and did maxis and it worked...

only thing that ive ever done different since my last post in here was....we didnt grab the balls til after the bubba room part....and in the bubba room we had one person train the xombies and another shoot them with the M&S...no one has to be revived...jsut shot the PaP'd knives anywhere in that room...

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to JoeySang

There was an issue with this, I put up a post telling you exactly how to counter this issue, take a quick gander at it if you want. Here's a link. Treyarch did an altering of the easter egg side because of the high amount of people performing a instant easter egg completion glitch, the patch made this issue. Simply follow what I posted and you will be ok.

Easter egg tutorial (Die Rise Maxis side)

Level 6

Studios