Connection and an example of why people leave games.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Connection and an example of why people leave games.

Following on from my comments from last night about joining games in progress I took 3 snap shots of one of the games I was thrown into from theatre.

http://www.gbcproductions.co.uk/lag.jpg

Not sure how to post pictures so if it doesnt work I have included the link.

http://www.gbcproductions.co.uk/lag.jpg>

Why would anybody stay in a lobby like that? Seriously people complain about people leaving or getting thrown into games in progress, well this is the reason.

As I said before, I don't have the answer to my own question but this was set to "BEST" connection. Really?

Cheers.

Level 7
11 REPLIES

Re: Connection and an example of why people leave games.

in reply to bagsta69

but call of duty has always had that kind of matchmaking ,domination has been ruined by the half time rubbish as it just gives people an excuse to leave

Level 1

in reply to Evo18831

Oh i like the half time thing gives you a nice killstreak boost if you use it right.....  People quite because of the unfair connection lag comp you can get one or two people running round totally impossible to kill how ever many shots you put into them.... It gets to a point where its pisses you of with rage..... Then they release the dogs and swarm there just to powerful together and on the sixth time getting spawn murders by nutty dogs its recipe for a quit feast.... Find it funny now how everyone jumps out now when they here the swarm incomming..... 

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Blind eye negates a swarm.  Everyone should have a class set up with it.  Once you die, swap to it til the swarm ends.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to Highwayman0226

Yeah but i do that and someone who hasn't got it causes me to get killed...... Just easier to jump out and find a better connection game if your getting raped.

Level 12

in reply to bagsta69

The prroblem with "best" is that everyone uses it so it makes the feature redundant, lol. It's made for good connections but if people with bad connections are using it you're still fuckeed.

Level 9

in reply to ElseAndrew

It shouldn't put you with bad connections, even if they have selected "Best".  Of course everyone wants the BEST connection in their match.  "Best" puts me in matches just as quickly as the other two.  I'm starting to think that the search preference option is purely cosmetic.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Think it is.... Ive tried them all you get the same result.

Level 12

in reply to bagsta69

Don't forget the near opposite. Everyone had a 4 bar connection last night during some League play. Yet we skipped (and I do mean skipped) across the map for the whole duration. Not once did anyone's connection drop below a 4 bar yet people we disappearing for half a second only to pop up in a different spot

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Yeah sometimes I think the bar system is not an indicator of the quality of the connection, but rather measure of the relative connection to one another (e.g. if everyone is signal equally crappy, everyone gets 4 bars)

I am being sarcastic... or am I?

Activision Ambassador

Studios