Cheaters and Treyarch's unwillingness to do anything about it. Stop worrying about your sales figures and provide a quality game.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Cheaters and Treyarch's unwillingness to do anything about it. Stop worrying about your sales figures and provide a quality game.

in reply to smashly777

I see at least one person in almost every lobby that has done the glitch.  Look at their medals.  The Unstoppable medals are almost all the same. 5204 Unstoppable medals.. kinda funny how they all havethe same amount of high kill medals...

Level 5

Re: Cheaters and Treyarch's unwillingness to do anything about it. Stop worrying about your sales figures and provide a quality game.

in reply to bodezafa

What I've noticed is their score is always between 32,000 and 37,000. As far as what I've heard they've copied someone else's rank and score and use it for theirs. The best way to tell is to check the lobby leaderboard (which is normally correct) and then check their stats overall (which is always ridiculously higher). I've heard that several of these kids are selling them at school for like $20. What a joke.

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

Why can't these kids just play the game and not exploit every little thing they find? If they are not willing to put the time into the game to fully prestige then don't play the game. I have an idea, they should get their Wii out and play that. If parents were responsible and not buy a mature game for their kids it would be a lot better for everyone.

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

I just read muskyman123 post, I've seen that and would have to say again....Hey Treyarch and Activision how long are you going to let this guy play online before you ban him? I've got an idea, ONE OFFENSE AND YOU'RE BANNED.

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

They won't do anything because Activision is making money off them.  Look Activision does NOT give two sh1ts about any of you.  They would shoot you in the back if it ment they could make money from it. 

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to smashly777

but they fail to realize this...

Level 30

in reply to smashly777

I believe and have said all my life that Anything man can make .. man can break.  For every securtiy lock code and coutnermeasure you can come up with someone out there will find or make a key for it.  We all have a certain amount of trust and respect for each other and humankind in general.  We all expect each other to 'do the right thing' and not be a cheater.  All we want is a fair game. All anyone asks for in this community is a fair chance to compete.  Either pro or not.  I have seen so many cheaters that it gets sooo ridiculous.  We as a people who play in this gaming community must police and protect our own.  When the 'powers that be' choose to recognize the cheaters and then choose to do nothing about it.  That sends a message to the ENTIRE gaming communtiy that A. you dont care or B. you are too inept to do anything about it.  So which is it you are heartless or stupid?  We know that you are not iginorant or non- intelligent else you wouldnt be able to read this message.  Please PLEASE do what you can to stop the cheating.  We all know that its not an easy task and that it is time consuming and expensive.  All we ask is that you let us know you are doing something about it.

Level 1

in reply to RadR0y

Like I said, if they cared about the quality of their game they would BAN these guys after just one major offense. (Hacking, glitching, etc) Unfortunately, all they care about is MONEY. Btw, Treyarch is at fault, but activision is much more to blame, MW3 was the beginning of this crap and now it's worse, but don't worry, once they lose half of their fan base they'll change it.

Level 3

in reply to smashly777

Activision won't change jack. They'll just drop the franchise; it'll go the way of Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero.

Level 5

in reply to Beast_Of_Americ

Yup, milk it for all its worth until they piss off all the diehard consumers and then end it.

Level 3

Studios