Characters too fast for connections?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Characters too fast for connections?

Has anybody had this problem.  You run past an area, or doorway, not seeing anybody.  Then you die instantly by getting shot in the back.  Where was this person?  They were invisible until the killcam showed otherwise.    Could this game move too fast for people's internet to catch up?  Could there be a screen refreseh problem with the game, not necessarily dealing with connections?     The lag seems worse since the changed the standards for people to be host.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Characters too fast for connections?

in reply to SAINTSFAN4141

Sounds like someone spawned behind you but it could be their camera saw you before you saw the player model.

A player's camera is way ahead of their model in this game.

Level 4

this is called lag compsation, The better the internet the person has the more, faster the person can see you, This is when you look around all around every corner. Then you get shot in the back. This also explain's why you shoot someone first you dont kill them but they kill you

Level 1

in reply to Tajboy123

Why do we even bother playing this game?     I have 20 mbps down,  5+ up.  I guess that is too good for black ops.  I feel sorry for people with FIOS.    The matchmaking is also bad.   You can put in Black Ops 1 and get in a game quicker even with less people online.

Level 1

This could be a by product of many things.

Level 59

I do believe the characters move too fast in this game, but wheteher or not that effects connection, no idea

Level 17

Lightweight really is a problem. If you are on the good side of connection and using lightweight enemies are going to have a very hard time killing you. Personally I wouldn't mind if LW never returns in CoD.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Im_not_BukLau

Same thing happened with MLCing. Non equipped, couldn't pull of the glitch.

Level 59

Studios