Change Kill Confirmed Scoring

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Change Kill Confirmed Scoring

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

They changed the points to win the game from 75 to 100 after the game was released.  So, it could happen.  But, not likely.

Level 8

in reply to STEELERPRIDE7

really i got the game a bit late so idk about that but i guess they did when they noticed pacman plays kc but id think theyll change the scoring

Level 24

in reply to SamediJ

i simply want to see 75 for a tag and 75 for a kill. if some1 picks up my tag i wont be too mad about it since i would get 100 points total. its ridiculous how cut throat cod players are to players on their own team.

Level 15

in reply to SamediJ

Then what is the point of an objective based game if the objective isn't worth more?

Level 7

in reply to Zorz0rz

The real problem is killing someone isn't really worth it, it's more effective if you just run after you teams tags. I can deny 2 tags and toss an EMP grenade and get as many points as it would take for me to get a kill and get the tag.

The way it is now there would be no effective solution to it since this is a scorestreak game not Killstreak.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to InstantOG

then dont kill lol.

im pretty sure there are more then enough K/D lovers who wont move an inch if it means they might die.

At least players are now not rewarded for not playing the objective.

Level 27

in reply to SamediJ

I think the way it is, is just fine. I love KC and was running it tonight. I did perfectly fine and didn't have to worry about getting tags. Hell, I'll post the stats from one of my games tonight.

31 kills; 9 deaths ; 32 confirms; 1 deny

I had no problem getting my tags because I was on the move and engaging enemies near and far. If the enemy was far, I let a team mate confirm and if it was near, I confirmed. I also at one point in time had 2 sentry guns up and running, had UAVs and carepackages. I got all the way through my scorestreaks 3 times that match. I had a score of 4835 and a SPM of 568.82. I did perfectly fine with the system set up the way it is. So, maybe instead of complaining about how the game is set up, maybe you should just try and get better at playing it.

Level 12

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

SoG, couldnt agree with you more!

Level 1

in reply to SamediJ

You obviously don't understand the objective. There already is a game that gives you 100 per kill... It's called team deathmatch. If you want to camp, go play that.

Level 20

in reply to SamediJ

Thank god it isnt 100 for a kill! As if there isnt enough people sitting in corners for cheap kills!

However I do think that Denies should give 50 points not 25 as this would encrouage more people to go for them, I always pick them up when I can because its good for the team but not everyone thinks like this and its easy to see why. Is it worth getting killed for that red tag and gifting the enemy 150 points and tag towards their teams tally just to deny a kill? arguably not

Level 8

Studios