Care Package Surprise

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Care Package Surprise

in reply to azn_chic

well i checked and it seems i have 20 CP kills lol.

i doubt all of the are from dropping it on a person though

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

I have 15 kills from care packages.  Under medals it shows how many you have dropped onto an enemy and I think I had three the last time I checked.

Level 8

in reply to TRU11

I assume that "booby-trapped" Carepackages would count towards this total?

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to azn_chic

i killed a guy once with a shock charge. On Raid, I went to throw it in one of the doorways, and just as I let it go, a guy ran through there and it hit him like it was the combat axe. Had never seen that before.

Level 2

in reply to wevans5811

LOL next time I get on, I'll equip the shock charge and try it out

Level 24

in reply to azn_chic

After that happened, I tried to do it again. I thought I was on to some wierd glitch or trick. But i haven't been able to do it again. I guess if you mean to do it, it won't work. But it was neat the one time it did happen.

Level 2

in reply to azn_chic

How about a Hunter-Killer story that has a moral...Well, you all know how Hijacked is a spawn trapping nightmare, right?

So of course it's kill or be killed, so I go charging through the enemy spawn at the bow of the boat and take out a guy that had just called in a care package.  I steal the package and it's a Hunter-Killer drone.  I immediately tossed the HK in the air and looked down to see 2 enemies spawn directly in front of me and naturally I get killed instantly.

I spawn in the stern of the boat next to the pool, with an enemy racing in spawn kill me, when we are both blasted to smithereens by the HK I had just thrown at the other end of the boat a couple of seconds earlier.  Yes, I spawn killed myself.

Moral: spawn killing is bad, do so at your own risk...

Level 12

in reply to Ungrateful_Dead

That is pretty crazy, and shows just how bad the spawn mechanic is in this game. Hijacked seems to be one of the worst Spawn maps in the game, right up there with Nuketown

But I don't mind it if it works to my advantage

Level 24

Studios