Capture the flag challenge: Best/favorite loadout to maximize flag captures? Discuss

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Capture the flag challenge: Best/favorite loadout to maximize flag captures? Discuss

in reply to Ghamorra

Yeah I use the 870 as well with lightweight and Flak Jacket on a back up class if I find I need a little more power, still has great speed/mobility. Do you feel BO2 has the worst UAV spam or does MW3's support uav spam have it beat? Had that thought in my head a few times. Might make for a good discussion actually lol.

Level 14

Re: Capture the flag challenge: Best/favorite loadout to maximize flag captures? Discuss

in reply to scratch_1_more

I usually run PDW with silencer and extended mags (or fast mags) with perk 1 greed (lightweight/flak jacket), perk 3 greed (tactical mask, extreme conditioning) and a bouncing betty to put on home flag.

Problem with pistols is that you are most likely dead when running in to a few enemies at a time but that's no problem when having a 60 bullet clip on the PDW. That's more important to me than the slight increase in speed.

Level 5

in reply to esreveR1

I think we all have a PDW class when all else fails lol, even if you don't use extended mags it's stock clip is amazing and best in class with 50.

Level 14

Everyone here is missing the most important key to a sucessful and fast flag capturing class..

Tactical insertion.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to themegasmit

Oh I have a class with it, I only pull it out if I'm struggling to pull the flag or going up against 2-3 guys that are going super defensive around their flag. It's definitely a viable tool to use in ctf, however good players will snuff out this tactic eventually and you'll have to switch up plant points.

Level 14

Yes, that is true, but regular CTF players know this tactic, and the person or persons left to protect the flag will always be constantly checking for them. I usually run defense, and I am damn good at it, and I love crushing tac inserts and or waiting for them to spawn in on them when I am working in a two man defense team.

Level 12

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

I approve this message

Level 14

I think if you with your friends and they all have a  headset that is the best loadout there and your best class ofcourse Smiley Wink.but i think that communication is also very important

Level 2

in reply to Adinozzo

Yeah communication is definitely one of the biggest factors

Level 14

If there are 4 or more narrow isolated paths to the flag, with 6 enemys there is a decent chance of not running into any one at all, especially if they rush hard. When you respawn in 10 seconds you can hit the flag very often then you eventually just get lucky when you run the right path.   Since you can also sprint 50% further with the knife, you may want to run with that. Try this on Turbine, this will not work on small maps!

Rush only class

b23r extended mags or smg laser sight

Perk 1 and 2 greed

LightWeight -Ghost

Cold blooded

Extreme conditioning- Engineer(let's you see betty's, shocks. etc, when you do take out enemy booby traps take another root, because the other team will be the on scene of trap fails in no time!)

Grenade or sticky, I like grenades because you can bounce them off things in front of you so they will land behind you when you are being chased.

As for tac insertion, even when I'm attacking, spawing close to my flag lets me check on it.

Level 2

Studios