Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Can you win a gun fight or get a fair one consistently?

in reply to Elderluck

You pretty much summed up what I was about to post word for word. I shock charge a guy, get the frist 2-3 shots on him, and still lose. I headglitch behind cover, some guy sprints out in front of me, I again get the first 2-3 shots off, and I still die. If we're both out in the open, there goes pretty much every hope of keeping what slim killstreak I may have going.

I don't understand why I'm losing every gunfight, but lately I'm struggling to go even. I am consistently going negative. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an amazing player, I have a k/d around 1.5 for the previous CoD games, but I'm definitely not the type of player to be going negative every game. I really hope that whatever is causing this issue is resolved, because the game is virtually unplayable for me right now.

Level 2

in reply to TSC_The_medic

i went on to mw3 to to see if that was any better but no just the same old same unplayable bullshit after all this time too they still havent fixed it and it still sucks balls once they make a game and take our millions for it they just wash there hands so i thought ill go on mw2 thats even worse some kid in the sky aimbotting us then calling in jet after jet and pavelow then the best one drops 6 care packages off at once and goes 115-5 and they at ACTIVISION do nowt sorry to say but RIP call of duty i think your fu'''ed

Level 3

in reply to Elderluck

I see this is Affecting everyone. I really hope this is fixed right now.  I don't even want to try to play and I am so close to prestiging again but i hate losing. when I can kill people but they don't die its really fustrating. I am just at the end of my rope. I know its the 1st week but people are killing me, why can't I with the superior connection and 1st shot kill them. I just hope its resolved, theres really nothing other fps to play, Unless I want to go back to n64 perfect dark haha.

Level 3

in reply to Elderluck

Yeah, I feel the same way. I was very close to breaking my controller. I am done with this game until the connection issues are fixed. My k/d and win/loss have tanked and I'm not having any sort of fun playing this game. I may finish up the campaign and go for trophies in the meantime, but I can't tolerate the multiplayer in it's current state. I'm just glad I'm not the only one having this issue. Hopefully everything is fixed up soon because I want to enjoy this game, but I'm unable to right now.

Level 2

in reply to Elderluck

Same here

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Elderluck

The game works perfectly on a LAN, I think someone should've told Treyarch we don't play on LANS!

Nadeshot and all the other Optic Crew do. But unfortunately they haven't paid for a game in years

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

Sadly enough this game is made specifically for them on lan. And most of the game types they play these spawns are perfect too. Its pretty crazy. They just need to stick to the basic formula's from before these new diabolical schemes are ridiculous. Luckily i get my copies for free for the most part otherwise I would go beserk. The campaign on this one is good tho. I really enjoy.

Level 3

in reply to Elderluck

The usual culpirt, lag comp. and I highly doubt they will do anything about it. Just another frustrating thing we have to deal with.

Level 17

in reply to Elderluck

i just about snapped another controller in half im so mad. decided to get on here read some threads, and im glad im not the ony one who is having this problem. the hit detection / lag is so bad on here its damn near unplayable. ive emptied an entire clip into somebody just to have them shoot me twice and kill me with the SAME gun i was shooting them with! im so frustrated my blood is boiling. i dont know what the deal is with this game. my ps3 is hardwired (haha get it?) in, i stay on 4 bar connection and still im getting SMOKED tonight on even the most obvious and easy SHOULD BE kills. grrrrr

Level 5

in reply to Elderluck

Yeah lag comp kills yet another game i wish they would listen to the players and do something.

Level 12

Studios