Can we all coordinate our efforts and post appropriately and intelligently?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Can we all coordinate our efforts and post appropriately and intelligently?

A link to Foxy's community guidelines and forum etiquette: http://community.callofduty.com/message/413354218#413354218

-----

Hello to all my Brothers and Sisters of the PS3 community.

It is clear to many (and should be to most by now), that there are severe issues with the launch of BO2, and some pertaining specifically to the PS3:

- Codes Not working

- Auto PS3 shutdowns

- Auto PS3 freezes/lockups

- MP issues: full lobbies never starting, lag, games dropped (resulting in probations)

- etc...

The forum is getting completely cluttered with people starting new threads for the same problems. Can everyone look at the featured threads and reply to those if you are experiencing those issues (and just saying "same here" provides no useful input).  If your issue is not featured, please do a search and add your constructive comments to those threads, providing information on what you saw and how you saw it.

This way, if you have anything else to post (like your beastly games, comments on the game, etc...) they will not get lost into the never ending sea of repeated posts.

We all have something to share; let's do it in a coordinated fashion so we can highlight all relevant issues, and nothing gets lost.

Warmest Regards...

R-L-B-L

Activision Ambassador
12 REPLIES

Re: Can we all coordinate our efforts and post appropriately and intelligently?

Activision Ambassador

a reminder

Activision Ambassador

You've bumped your thread 3 times and by the time I've refreshed my page its been lost in the mist. I dont think any body is going to take notice anyway, Calming down a raging CoD fan is like... Lets just say its not happening, And plus.. Theres a lot of raging CoD fans!

Good luck though.

Level 4
Highlighted

Hands down....one of the best posts iv seen about this game.

Level 7

bump

Level 10

Nice try but panic'd mobs are generally dumb as dirt. I applaud your effort tho sir.

Level 1

lol at forum etiquette i have just gave them my hard earned cash and the word etiquette is being banded around ha really they should have showed etiquette when they made the game these guys are computer wizards yet clever people have no common sense why rush the release date if they cant deliver?

Level 1

in reply to emmadddd

2 wrongs do not make a right

Activision Ambassador

I agree wholeheartedly.

It is infuriating to open a thread and read the same rant that has just been posted 4 times above it.

Not difficult to scroll through the forum and find a thread that closely matches your current feeling and if you can;t find it .... well then, your original you should post away

Level 3

Studios