Can't find Host.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Can't find Host.

This is a repost from the support forum. Not sure if it's a PSN problem or what so I'll just post in both.

I've been playing BO2 for a while now and about 3 weeks ago I started having the issue of not being able to find a host. I figured It was something to do with some kind of a patch so I left it alone. But now after 3 weeks I still am unable to find a host in multi player games. If I join a friend then there is no issue. So as long as I ONLY play with my clan i'm good. It seems like every time I try to find a match it wants to make me host it instead of finding a host who already has a lobby. I guess my question is. 1 Has anyone else eon here had this problem, I know others have because they are the only ones that end up in a lobby with me if I decide to wait the 5-10 min for my empty lobby to fill up. and 2. Is there a way to fix this. I have already tried the connection settings (any, normal, best) and they all yield the same response. Any help at all would be great a blue post would be great. Anyways thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for the help.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Can't find Host.

in reply to Dr_Zusse

I have that problem a lot to, unfortunately i don't know a fix. sorry.

Level 14

in reply to Dr_Zusse

Well if enough people comment on this post we might get somewhere.

Level 1

in reply to Dr_Zusse

I hope so, I can't even find a game of Core TDM most of the time now and that's where most of the players are.

Level 14

in reply to Dr_Zusse

I had the same thing happen for Capture The Flag mode, the game said there was over 600 players playing that mode but for half an hour I could not join any game before I gave up but I could join Team Death Match.

I think it has somthing  to do with me being locked to only playing people in France, Germany and Spain.

Very bizzare matching system in this game locking me into certain regions, I can play American's plus any other players in games like Battle Field 3, Crysis 2/3, Far Cry 2/3 and Killzone 2/3.

I have an OPEN NAT and search setting set to ANY

Level 6

in reply to Dr_Zusse

yep I am having the same trouble in Australia ? I got into one game but didn't get past the waiting for other players screen

so I put some other games in like ghosts, bf3 etc no problem with them !

Level 5

in reply to Dr_Zusse

Still nothing huh? Come on admin... I know you have a pretty new game that you're also not taking care of, but we would like some assistance.

Level 1

in reply to Dr_Zusse

*bump*

Level 1

in reply to Dr_Zusse

Same here.. I'm from Holland and i never had this problem since the launch of black ops 2. i have ghosts and all other cods and they work fine for me but on bo2 i cant get into a lobby. please fix this -_-

Level 6

in reply to Dr_Zusse

Same here in Sweden, Stockholm. But i saw some new map for some sek... Remember that when Nuketown came there was the same problem ...

Level 1

Studios