Can someone please help!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Can someone please help!

I love black ops 2 but I've for one problem 99% of the time I pull host and in the middle of the game I just kicked for no reason like is there anyway I can fix this problem?? A reply will be very nice thanks.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can someone please help!

in reply to OMGITZBACON
Solution
‎30-01-2013 04:15 AM

Sometimes a wireless connection will cause this, If i try to play using a wirless connection, I will get the Hosting seat and about 90% of the games i play (when host)result in being kicked out back to the main menu ....

A family member is a Tech he said the problem was the way my router transmitted the data wirelessly ....that there were delays in transmission .........most of his explanation was over my head,

So i wired my connection......and that stopped me from getting kicked when i was host

Level 16
9 REPLIES

in reply to OMGITZBACON

I'm actually so desparate

Level 1

in reply to OMGITZBACON

I doubt if you were host you would have this happening. What is your NAT type?

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

I got a open nat type It nve happened to me in mw3 at first I thought it was the servers but I'm pretty sure it's my Internet is there anyway I can make it better like the settings in my ps3

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to OMGITZBACON
Solution
‎30-01-2013 04:15 AM

Sometimes a wireless connection will cause this, If i try to play using a wirless connection, I will get the Hosting seat and about 90% of the games i play (when host)result in being kicked out back to the main menu ....

A family member is a Tech he said the problem was the way my router transmitted the data wirelessly ....that there were delays in transmission .........most of his explanation was over my head,

So i wired my connection......and that stopped me from getting kicked when i was host

Level 16

Omg thanks man I googled and believe or not nothing came up how to fix it I owe u big time!

Level 1

in reply to OMGITZBACON

Ain't it great to see the forums actually helping someone!?  Yeah, hardwire is the way to go.  Connected right into your modem is even better (supposedly).  If you already have an open NAT, I see no reason to DMZ or port forward.  Resetting your modem everytime you log in seems to help me, but that might just be some superstition.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Thank you!

Level 1

in reply to Highwayman0226

Do u know if there is a way to make it better wireless

Level 1

in reply to OMGITZBACON

I have the exact same problem. My roomate plays wired while I play wireless. When I play alone and I'm the host,I get kicked out. When my roomates the host and we are playing together, it never happens. I guess using ethernet cable is the best solution.

Level 10

Studios