Campaign Team working on DLC 4 (Strong Evidence)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Campaign Team working on DLC 4 (Strong Evidence)

in reply to aznmok2

You should check out my 2nd comment and the link because I belive that leaked "MOTD" info provides info on DLC 3 and 4 and it was written in april. And although he has things real mixed up about what being in what map he describes things about buried that no one would have known about back then unless they were in the zombie team brainstorming session

Level 15

in reply to Yankeephil

Yes I have heard that too, the team that did buried have that preview of the next page since the buried page is ripped and shows some old blueprint and is supposedly to be for black ops 3, if that will even exist.

Level 6

in reply to AtomicBlast720

its not gonna be DLC 4, and  i made a thread on this, contribute to that:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414635579#414635579

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

What is it's name?

Level 17

in reply to timelordalex

First off yes it is DLC 4 Playthegame have said this for weeks now, and tell me one thing they were wrong on in BO2.

Level 5

Well one, they said that Buried was at the "Horn of Africa" which it isn't.

Buried is actually in Southwestern Angola.

Level 17

No one can deny they have an inside source, but even with that they have still gotten plenty of things wrong. They only know exactly what their source gives them, and it has crippled their ability to find things for them selves and to come up with good theories.

They were probably told Buried was going to be in Africa and they jumped to the conclusion it would be at the Horn of Africa since you can see it on the map. They were wrong. And according to them, they played the last DLC months ago when they said it was going to be in Paris. Now its somewhere in France and not Paris according to them. So who knows what their informant told them. Maybe they said the last DLC was in Europe and they just picked the country they think fits best.

They also said you needed to do Die Rise's EE to do MotD's. That the new crew was going to be killed. They accused other Youtubers as being liars when they found the coding about the release dates for DLC 3 and 4 and said "No". They said they had the secret EEs for MotD and then revealed nothing. They told you if you buy their album you could get a head start on the EEs and maps. They said Buried would be the worst map ever and that they wouldn't do any videos about it, but then did videos about it when their informant gave them the info. They had absolutely nothing on Die Rise and Tranzit, yet still claim they knew both before the game came out. They have been wrong and lied about plenty.

They do have early info and do put out lots of videos. But don't fool yourself into thinking they are always right. They have become a joke of a channel that relies only on the info they get early and yet still spend most of their videos talking about other channels. Even for MotD, they had a 6 part video that was longer than an hour and revealed very little about the upcoming map. The info was hardly worth watching those long and boring videos. On top of that they released a lot of fake info about what they had and what they are going to reveal. So their information might be backed by an inside source, but they have proven that they are not worth the time. For all we know, they were told the campaign  team was involved, which could mean both the zombie and campaign team are doing the final DLC, or even that the campaign team is simply helping the zombie team. The point is you cant base any info on what PTG says since they have proven that their info isn't always legit and that they ARE willing to lie to get views and sell songs on Itunes. 

Level 32

whether its true or not, the second picture on that facebook page shows 2 windows on the screen: one of what seems like weapon schematics, and another of what looks like a youtube video from mob of the dead. not sure if that weapon is just MOTD's version of the tommy gun (M1927?), or perhaps a wonder weapon we might see sometime soon, but it's worth checking out i'd say!

Level 1
Highlighted

dude are you fucking serious those pictures were posted on twitter when treyarch announced that they are working with infinity ward to bring cod ghosts to wii u one of those pictures was mean't to say we are with infinity ward and I think the other one mean't we have been with them since the begining which means they have been working with infinity ward since they started ghosts this almost has nothing to do with zombies

Level 3

Studios