'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' DLC leaked, details on maps and new weapon inside

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' DLC leaked, details on maps and new weapon inside

in reply to WRECKU

A snow map might be enough to get me to purchase.

Level 24

Re: 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' DLC leaked, details on maps and new weapon inside

in reply to WRECKU

That's all this game needs.....another SMG.....

Level 5

in reply to WRECKU

I cant wait i need more maps

Level 1

in reply to WRECKU

Bums me out that the new weapon is an SMG, they are so overused as it is, but whatever, new content is always nice.

Then again, I always say they should fix the existing issues in the game first, then release DLC, but its not like they'd listen to me...

Level 8

in reply to WRECKU

so i guess ill loose my diamond camo now they add a new SMG

they never added any weapons to the game before so i highly doubt they will do this.

in this case i want a new equipment or attachment that gives me the option to scramble my whereabouts.

also add in some anti aircraft scorestreak.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

Hard to say what they will do but yes you could loose the diamond camo, or maybe you will just have to gold it to get diamond.

Personally I would like to see a "True Ghost"  so I could actually snipe the way it was meant to be.

Level 17

in reply to WRECKU

i highly doubt we will ever see a true ghost in this game lol.

i hope infinity dont go walk this pad.

Level 27

in reply to WRECKU

Looks legit to me personally.

I'm actually very happy they are including this much in a DLC. Hopefully the other ones are just as jam packed. If a new gun is coming that is awesome.

Also I'm happy they are doing 4 MP maps and only one zombies. I was worried it would be two zombies and 3 MP maps.

Level 2

in reply to WRECKU

I was wondering when they'd start putting guns into the DLC.  I was thinking that was the reason for the lack of LMG, Shotguns and Snipers.  More SMGs is kind of dumb.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

I think at this point we may see other things added to the DLC. Times will get tough and they will have to fish with fresh bait.

Level 17

Studios