COIN CODE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: COIN CODE

in reply to sedgey

My coin code still isn't working...

I'm in North America and each time I submit my code it says "invalid" it's been like that since midnight launch.

Level 3

in reply to hybrid_xI1

mine 2 pay more money for the exstras and dnt even get them

Level 1

in reply to sedgey

Just to get it out for the way. You are trying to redeem the code at hhtp://www.callofduty.com/blackops2CE and not the PSN right?

Level 14

in reply to r_flinchy

yes that is where I wnet I down loaded everything and cant get the coin to take

Level 4

in reply to sedgey

Just tried again and my coin code is still saying FUCKING INVALID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 3

in reply to sedgey

I activated my coin code using my iPad and couldn't download the damn file! So now that my code is redeemed I tried downloading it onto a computer and it won't work. I e-mailed them a week ago and still no response!

Level 1

in reply to Wo2M_Bedo

Whats weird is I activated my coin from my laptop and I was able to download the Soundtrack just fine. But the weapon Camo and Nuketown player card is not on my linked PSN account. Its been 5 days since I put in the code. Still no weapon camo or player cards.

Level 6

in reply to sedgey

i finaly got a repley off them today saying it has been resolved so tryed my code today and you never gess what it dnt work :-9

Level 1

in reply to sedgey

i finaly got a repley off them today saying it has been resolved so tryed my code today and you never gess what it dnt work :-9

Level 1

Studios