COD has become McDonalds

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: COD has become McDonalds

in reply to BuddyVA

Thats why u are on the forum and not playing the game

Level 3

I will be on a few, I'm at work not using my time wisely lol.

Level 13

in reply to BuddyVA

I bet u use MP7's or some other over powered smg. Prolly why u like the game so much. Your reply will be "actually  i use such and such and dont use SMG's" and laugh that u told me a lie just to contradict my point. im anxious to see ur reply since i just posted ur reply for u

Level 3

DayB wrote:

COD made 500 mil on the first day and yet they claim they cannot afford dedicated servers .

You obviously don't know how dedicated servers work

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I know they work perfectly fine on MOH and BF3. I know they cost more money for avtivision and i know that will cut into thier profit margin so they decide not to use them. Seems like i know how they work.

Level 3

Don't they have to eventually take down dedicated servers? When the years past, all the games with dedicated servers will not be playable, but I could still pop in modern warfare 4 and find a match right? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Level 13

in reply to BuddyVA
Level 75

DayB wrote:

I know they work perfectly fine on MOH and BF3. I know they cost more money for avtivision and i know that will cut into thier profit margin so they decide not to use them. Seems like i know how they work.

Clearly you don't lol. Go do some research then come back and we'll talk

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Why anyone posts on these forums I don't know. All the real critical legitimate posts are removed pretty quickly. The fact that logging into these forums can be a puzzle unto itself is my primary reason for returning.

The censorship is quite entertaining to watch as well.

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

Then that should be there argument then not that they cannot afford them. The point u made is a much better explanation for why they dont have dedicated servers, but its obvious from the explanation they give us that that is not the motivation for not having them its money. but sure i see ur point. At least i can admit when i see someone elses point.

Level 3

Studios