COD Franchise is ruined - not Treyarch's fault

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: COD Franchise is ruined - not Treyarch's fault

in reply to gotsomestars

Exactly. Make KDR stats only for TDM. Too many people worry more about their KDR than winning the game.

I play Domination most of the time and with a party if I can. It never fails that the one guy on the losing team starts squawking about how much better he is even though he just lost the game, had 1 or no captures but had plenty of kills.

People on video games are indicative of todays society. Most are selfish cowards that talk the most crap because they can hide behind an anonymous name and mic.

I delete people from my friends list that don't play the objectives. They usually try to hang with groups that try to win while they flip spawns but almost never try to help cap flags, they say they are providing cover while you and others capture and hold. 

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to goatforcce

Its designed simply for kids look at all the stupid emblems and stats and now weapons emblems not to mention the scorestreak just to many....quickscoping and jumping around shot gun muppets all kids it screams look how good i am NOT....just for bragging rights in school. They dont notices things like the game still runs like a bag of shite for still thousands of us... Trayarch still after 10 plus updates still not addressed any of they hit detection issues. I still play wow,mw2,blackops1,and mw3... And you still get a pretty good game.... How can treyach get it so wrong is beyond me lets go back to basics......

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Totally agree the same damned muppets that spawn kill on Dom. so they can pad stats and tell there friends at school how great they are, instead of just doing the damn objective. totally agree with you though.

Level 10

in reply to goatforcce

I agree with the sentiment, but there is something Activision can do, stop telling the developers to create games aimed at children. I would play CoD if it were more life like but it isn't and isn't intended to be because children wouldn't play it so much.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

sennalike wrote:

I would play CoD if it were more life like

You don't play CoD?

Level 10

in reply to akilleez86

I meant that I would play it if it were more life like, but a lot of children wouldn't.

Level 38

in reply to goatforcce

It's Treyarch fault, because they thought a new texture-system, class-system are the only things the COD community needs haha

Level 5

in reply to goatforcce

The slayers in gamemodes like Domination have a high K/D and SPM but 90% of the time their W/L is low as shit..

And i rather have a high W/L team than a high K/D team. My k/d is around 0.70 and so is my w/l becuz i wanna have fun with funny classes (Riot shield + Axe + B-knife/Crossbow)

and i don't give a piece of shit about my stats! ( searched them for u guyz!)

Level 5

in reply to goatforcce

It's probably in part because of youtube because now everybody wants to be the next MB, Faze, Speedy...If you play this game to win nowadays you have a lot of things going against you, whether it's handless teammates, teammates constantly flipping spawns thinking their helping the team, people laying in the back of the spawn with TF or sniper rifles, etc. I just wish there was another FPS that could compete with CoD.

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

another FPS, you mean another casual COD, not fulltime player BF3

Level 5

Studios