Business Law 101 ~ For New COD players!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Business Law 101 ~ For New COD players!

in reply to Izjar11

I wish I could find the artical that explained how Sony was offered first dibs on this years DLC and how the passed it up because they wanted to focus on the exclusives that were coming out this year. Sony pays a lot of money to keep games for the Sony console only, they honestly could care less about Call of Duty

Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

think of this as a positive THE 2nd best console plays beta version , activision fixes bugs and etc and we get them when they are fixed without bugs and stuff ...

Be optiistic

Level 2

in reply to PS3Gamer4LIFE

Eh, didn't Xbox get a beta of BO2?  We got an unplayable version that freezes and breaks systems and infinitely searches for lobbies at launch.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to PS3Gamer4LIFE

PS3Gamer4LIFE wrote:

think of this as a positive THE 2nd best console plays beta version , activision fixes bugs and etc and we get them when they are fixed without bugs and stuff ...

Be optiistic

Huh!

I was informing not bashing the release dates! Being optimistic about a video game is circumstantial to how well one is sold into buying the game.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

You know what I find funny Ego...

Do any of the players who feel it is unfair that XBOX gets DLC, programming, etc... before the PS3, say anything about the PS3 games that come out 1st (or exclusive) for the PS3?

I am betting NOT

(and before anyone says, "but I do not care about Uncharted - example - this is a COD forum!!!" I say, you are suffering from HUB disease)

HUB = Head Up Butt

Activision Ambassador

Interesting.... I thought Halo 4 was exclusive to XBox....

Level 1

Studios