Buff for Hard Wired. Make it also counter Orbital VSAT

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Buff for Hard Wired. Make it also counter Orbital VSAT

in reply to Nacho99Cheese

maybe hard wired is fine but unused because C-UAV and EMP are stacked up too high, does it make you immune to EMP grenades as well never used it?

Level 2

in reply to DMDeathMachine

I think it does. Description only says "EMP", which I assume is grouping both the Grenade and the EMP Systems Scorestreak.

Level 24

Personally, if I could change it:

Hard Wired: Electronics cannot be jammed.  All radar indicatiors show enemy direction.

So now, you're immune to CUAV and EMP, can call in kill streaks while affected by EMP, and your UAVs are more useful. 

Level 14

in reply to mrepictoast

God mode?

Level 2

in reply to mrepictoast

And thus becomes OP...

Maybe make it so your stuff can't be hacked at least and you hack Scorestreaks faster.

Level 24

I suggest if one has Hard Wired while the enemy team has an Orbital VSAT, the player becomes a sweeping arrow, just like the Advanced UAV in MW3. It gives the advantage for the enemy to know what direction you are looking at, but it is not in real time. Thoughts?

Level 9

I would like a buff for hard wired, not because i like to complain about things but just because I like to have the choice of more viable perks. In my opinion Hard wired should do the following things:

- makes user immune to CUAV, EMP and EMP gernade

- makes user equipment & scorestreaks un-hackable

- user can see radar when scoped in

I think these changes are not to overpowerd, but they give a viable reason to use the perk.

Level 1

The counter to the VSAT would be very OP.  Here's what would make Hard Wired more usable.

Immunity from CUAV and EMP.  Equipment and Scorestreaks cannot be detected by Engineer (but they can still be hacked and sabotaged via blackhat and engineer)

Another neat trick.  If you combine engineer and hard wired, it allows sabotaged enemy crates to not glow red to enemy engineer users.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

I find that unless the other is god-like, 3+ KDR's, I have no problem with VSAT's. However, I do think that Hardwired (or maybe ghost, even) should affect the VSAT somewhat, in that it turns your little constant arrow into either a perma-uav-dot, or an Advanced UAV style (from MW3), sweeping with the directional arrow.

Level 9

Studios