Bring Back Camping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Bring Back Camping

in reply to Scotland-Rules

I have no problem with camping the objective, this works really well in all gametypes for me even on smaller maps. You're not as protected as other COD's but it is still effective for kills and spm.

Level 1

no

Level 8

More camping? That's crazy talk. There's still plenty of camping, but I'm glad it's more easily countered in Black Ops 2. I love what Treyarch did with Ghost. I'm going to miss the Black Ops 2 Ghost in November.

Ghost with Tactical Mask and Engineer as a perk 3 greed combo is great because you can stay hidden from UAV, run past any triggered explosives and minimize the shock charge effect. Feels awesome against campers.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

These maps are not large at all and the ones that are big are full of crap everywhere all cluttered so they play small most of the time there is no one true map in this game with true long lines of sight without a bunch of crao on the way or headglitching spots surrounding it usually the long lines of sight are in the middle of the map so good luck. Look at the last map that came out for mw3 as of recent example Gulch. That map is great nice and open but stil places where smgs can be used. I hope with the new dlc they get more maps like previous cods. There needs to be mix it cant be all run run run it gets old.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to ColdChilln88

Funny you mention the last maps that came out MW3, I was thinking the other day that every game of BO2, no matter what map, is like playing 'Parish' from MW3 over and over again....lol

Level 17

Studios