Boosters EVERYWHERE!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Boosters EVERYWHERE!!!

in reply to sdredger

Umm what is a gamertag?? U mean like the PSN??? The last time i checked i was 5873 on the world no hack if u have a ps3 add me AlFadhel_75 i can show you there becuz i think it is against the community rules to do that

Level 1

in reply to sdredger

same as user name here

Level 1

in reply to MrMcGibb

costs all at stopped be must boosters of kingdom the

Level 7

in reply to MrMcGibb

You cannot play a game on any game mode without coming across a booster. It is mathematically impossible. If something, anything, is being done regarding boosters it is not being done fast enough.

I have boosters I added to my friends list I reported three weeks ago and they are still playing. At this point, thier stats are starting to balance out when it was glaringly obvious before.

This is ruining my interest in playing this game. It's disheartening to be faithfully playing your game to grind for feats others have cheated to achieve with no recourse.

Fix it!

Level 1

in reply to MrMcGibb

I saw a Master Prestige that had over 1 billion uses with some things and multi million uses with other things and almost all guns diamond. Obviously a hacker.

Level 6

in reply to crazymonkeydevi

First thing I look at is how many times they have used tactical insertion. A few thousand uses and a 4.56kdr usually tells the story. You can also look at their weapon accuracy. Alot of times they will prestige every weapon twice as well so almost all of them will have unreal accuracy ratings. Just be careful whom you report, as I said there are a few very good players out there who are legit and worked hard at what they acheived. So do your homework BEFORE you just get pissed and wreck someones day. If they have over a 3.45 kdr and finished 8 and 21 in the game you were in...well that could be a sign of b.s. Check their recent game history and or watch a few minutes of their  games to see if they are boosting or if they do consistantly suck and there is no way they could sustain such a kdr to begin with. THEN make your decision to report them or not.

Level 5

in reply to MrMcGibb

Also if you run across boosters in your lobby. Call them out and try to rally every one in that lobby to report those boosters all at once. The more the better. Maybe. JUST maybe someone may do something someday.

Level 5

in reply to MrMcGibb

Okay. I have currently reached Prestige 8/9(Prestige 8 lvl 54 Might as well be 9th Prestige)and i have a few diamond weapons(Shotguns and Snipers mainly. SO CLOSE TO DIAMONDS SMGs). I would HATE to see people call me a hacker when i finally complete my goal of legitimate Max Level, Final Prestige. I couldn't do it in MW3 on Wii(Don't ask)and i see an oppurtunity in BO2. I am Ulquiorra2nds and i have around a 1.3 KD and like 0.60/0.70 W.L Ratio. I do report the obvious hackers when i see their equipment use and their kills with each weapon.

My combat record has about 1000 with about half of my weapons(DSR at 1.6k ) and 500-800 with weapons that i don't use alot(weapons i leveled up just for Gold Camo to name a few). Other kills come from C4, Semtex, Frags, etc...

I have gotten so much challenges done, it's not funny. I did the Wet Work challenge(10 kills without dying with nothing on your class. No weapon(s), no perks, no grenades. YOU CAN PICK UP AN ENEMY WEAPON AND GET 10 KILLS WITH THAT. They patched it to be just 10 kills in the entire game IIRC. I did it pre-patch Smiley Surprised). I got the Master of Humiliation CC. I did so much on the game and i want you to know that i played everyday since release day. Idk how much actual time i put into the game but, it must be around 7-10 days.

I used Tactical Insertions until i completed the 100 respawn kills challenge(I still use Insertion on my Sniper for obvious reasons. Pressure that spawn and quickscope 'em ).

If you look at everything on my combat record, you'll see i used just about everything except the SMAW and RPG lol(That goes for Lethal, Tacticals, and Scorestreaks too). I ask that you check before you claim. You never know if you are going to ruin someone's work...

Level 2

in reply to MrMcGibb

I found a clan that was riddled with Master Prestige Glitchers. I reported the entire clan to Customer Support, so here is to hoping they get a swift kick in the butt and a ban and full reset.

Level 12

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

A friend and I played last night again and it was difficult to find a lobby that did NOT have a Master Prestige in it for about the first 5 or 6 games. I called out a clan for being boosters and he replied it is a glitch. YA RIGHT! 4 players in his clan and they ALL had almost identical stats withm kdrs over 4 and ALL had used tactical insertion as their top 1 or 2 pcs of equipment and they sucked! As I went from lobby to lobby I started to announce " If there are ANY Master Prestige players in this lobby that are not legit and boost,...you WILL be reported". Amazing how fast a lobby can empty.

Level 5

Studios