Bo2 dogs

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Bo2 dogs

in reply to DROLECI

c wat i mean they need a buff i would love if they were dropped from a helicopter right on top of the enemy

Level 24

in reply to Imperial_Legend

Dogs are not op, pulling dogs in every game ( that's not late and just causes me to quit the second I join ) they average between 5-10 kills

Compare to past chopper gunners Smiley Happy

Level 3

Just hide in a corner and wait them out. You do know that they get attracted to gunfire. So camp it out in a corner when you hear one.

Level 17

Well when you get a 17 killstreak, instead of attack dogs would you prefer puppies?

When you call in the puppies they don't bite you or anything, they just follow you around barking at you.. Or maybe the puppies could try and take your grenade  and you and the puppies can play catch...

Get better at the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 30

I do use dogs as my (obviously) 3rd tier killstreak. I do not find it OP by any means...Sometimes I'll go to theater mode and go "Are my dogs retarded..?" One tip for the guy on the receiving end, as long as you stick to long lines of sight, the dogs shouldn't be able to kill you. But it is very satisfying to see the 'Warbeast' medal rolling in as a reward for your efforts.

Level 1

in reply to HopsAllMighty

I agree they need to nerf the dogs. Seriously. I use dogs and swarm all the time, actually used an unlock token on both. Before they nerfed the swarm I'd get anywhere from 9 to 10 kills with it. Now after the patch I get 15 to 20. So nerf the dogs so I can go from 6 or 7 kills to 10 to 15 kills with them.

Level 3

Dobs should be buffed up it's way to easy to kill them. Dogs where so much better in black ops 1 !!

Level 3
Highlighted

dogs are useless if you dont have an UAV or vsat up.

they rarely get alot of kills lol.

Level 27

i totally DISAGREE with this.. i recently stopped using k9 unit because on average it only gives me 5-7 kills. highest was 11. swarm could easily do 15 on average before the patch.. now its about 10

Level 9

it is kids like you tht get good stuff to be not good  in near future dogs gets nerfed all because some kid tht cant get them got pissed about them if tht happens like what happened to swarm wtf  will good players use answer tht if they nerf the dogs at least give us good player tht can get them as often as 2 times a match a nuke or something shit kid if u dont like them try to get them urself not ask for them to be nerfed because u suck

Level 1

Studios