Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

in reply to supersayia

I beat all the CODs on the hardest difficulty. This was by far the EASIEST veteran campaign I have ever played. Anybody else feel that the Veteran campaign was too easy?

Online multiplayer is fun when it works, when it doesnt want to connect to the servers for whatever reason or randomly decides to reset my rank level it is NOT fun at all.

This game is too buggy and broken.

Last COD I will ever get, and I consider myself a COD fanatic but this game is horrible and I didnt enjoy MW3 online multiplayer at all.

Battlefield and Medal of Honor never have these types of problems. That's what I'll be sticking with.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to supersayia

Online is broken. At any given time you can have your stats reset, get probation for their junk servers, jank coding, host migrations, getting thrown into losing matches and quitting. Nothing in the ToS stated I would be punished for something that isn't in the ToS Agreement.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Activision and Treyarch should be completely ashamed of themselves for releasing this.  It's horrible at best and completely unplayable at worst.  I've learned my lesson after MW3 and this one though; I'm just redboxing the next one so I can play the campaign.

Level 1

in reply to xlwolfshirt

I dealt with the horrible server issues with week of launch (they ALWAYS underestimate how they will hold up at launch). When it went beyond the launch week I grew a bit more aggravated. But I dealt. When I couldnt join any of my friends online for most of the first month this game was out, I dealt. When the lag had me bordering on throwing my controller in frustration, I dealt. When the audio suddenly went haywire and nearly blew out my eardrums (had on a headset), my ears bled but I dealt. When the audio suddenly went away, I dealt. When Activision told me to delete all my game files for BO2 as they were "more than likely corrupted", I deleted and dealt.  But today, after getting the "NOTICE The Call of Duty: Black Ops II server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://ww2.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates" over n over and over for the better part of 3 hrs. And reseting the system 5 times (once a hard reboot thanks to this game freezing), reseting my router 2 times (connection is flawless) and deleting my game files one morrrrrre time and downloading the latest software AGAIN Im not dealing anymore. I started my customer service commando game. Thats where I email,call and post on any and every social media network associated with Treyarch and Activision over and over and over until I get not only a resolution/answer, but also some sort of retribution. I find the companies associated with this piece of donkey flop to be quite lacking in their "customer service" area and Im calling them on it. Ive been a die hard COD customer since day one on virtually every console ever created and watching this franchise spiral with each "new" version has been astounding. This latest one should never have been released. The R&D with this one was zero. They just whipped up what they could in the fastest way they could to max profits and it shows.  IF(!) they publicly addmit when theres issues (a BIG if) they are slow to resolve them and/or make a small patch available that only "fixes" some of the problems and often times creates more.

I havent even mentioned the random resets of stats, or the horrible spawn points or the BLATENT latency they add to make the terrible players feel better about themselves. Im not going to raise my ire about the stupidity of "quick scoping" (have any of your programers ever fired a rifle? Say nothing of firing a .50 sniper rifle lol I assure you theres no such thing as "quick scoping") or how a man with knife cannot kill someone that has shot them 3 times from 7 feet away with 4.6 x30 mm round in the upper chest. Nope. Not gonna even mention those. I mean, really, those things are ludicrous (and NO not the rapper) so why would the exist in a video game version of a MILITARY shooter?  Those things I can look past...Usually. But when they are the topping to a sh*t sandwich served on lagging/file corrupt/server bogged/hack filled bread I cant look past them anymore.

As far as Im concerend Ive been the victim of a scam. I willing gave my money to a corrupt business that promised me hrs of entertainment for $120 (approx for the game and season pass) and they havent deliverd. You fooled me once with MW3 (issues but I dealt),youve fooled me twice now with BO2. There wont be a 3rd time. My money is good elsewhere. Battlefield...Medal of Honor...SOCOM. Its a shame I turned away from SOCOM (my previous favorite shooter) for the pomp and circumstance of COD. But all the cool kids were playing it, so I had to as well. Guess what? Not anymore.

Level 1

in reply to DutchSchaefer87

Well said....well written post. Totally agree with everything written. It describes my feeling about this horrible LAG INFESTED game exactly.

Level 3

in reply to GooRoo

In the past 2 weeks the lag has been a major problem for me and sick of hearing my bullets hit yet on replay they had shot me first and I had already died. Wtf.. Just frustrates me and puts me off the game.. Already spoken to a friend about changing my game play crap like using a shield and letting my friend walk behind me to change things up and just using ballistic knife .. But I'm sure it will only be

Just as frustrating..

In conclusion thanks for making this game shitty for us to play and giving me more of a social life again.. I will not be buying multiplayer games in future so my blood pressure remains low Smiley Tongue

Level 2

in reply to DutchSchaefer87

Amen

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

Black Ops was bad. nearly unplayable. MW3 was no better. this is the worst. i have not spent a dime on the franchise since MW3. no MW3 DLC, didn't pay for BO2, won't give them another dime.

Level 14

in reply to supersayia

I agree I have FIBER OPTIC internet and they made lag compensation so bad I"m a second behind everybody every game and I'm insta killed because of it which makes it unfair as hell. I shoot most of my enemys first but I die in the killcam it shows me not even shooting thats the problem.

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

3Arch made a good game in waw bar for never fixing the mp40. Blops was boring but all-right occasionally (loads of good maps and decent guns). Blops2 is a poor mw3. Trying to be fast and creative and failing hard in the meantime with crap like sbmm & the TF. With a good / fair in game connection it's still nothing special at all.

It is the worst cod I have played for one.

Level 9

Studios