Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

in reply to supersayia

THE HOST LAG IS SO BAD THIS GAME IS UNPLAYABLE AS A HOST. If you pull host on this game on Xbox live u may as well just sit back and watch the play - the lag comp puts you at that much of a disadvantage. Who thought up the idea of handicapping people (er... i guess gaming enthusiasts?) who have bothered to invest in a better connection to play games? I understand there must be some degree of lag compensation but the host lag here is an absolute overkill joke. So I set up a good connection to game and the game developers basically hijack my good connection for use as host - I get host 80% of the time - putting me at a disadvantage. Gateway is fine - all ports forwarded correctly - open NAT etc. Go figure.......disappointed......won't be back.

Level 3

in reply to supersayia

What can I say >> GARBAGE BETA comes to mind as my PS3 review.

Level 17

in reply to WRECKU

The lag comp fallacy is the only thing really bothers. The sad thing is out of the 2 or 3 hundred players that may be on line at any given moment, only a minute few will be aware of the issue. I'm constantly amazed at how often I hear people declare - "Hey, I sucked at MW3, but for some reason I'm pretty good at BO2. It can't be a connection advantage because I have a crap connection."

No shit! That's because you DO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE AS A RESULT OF YOUR CRAP CONNECTION, not the other way around. I summation, with this advantage there are tons of players that are really nowhere close to being as good as they think they are, myself not excluded. On that note, a friend of mine took end game score screenshots of 20 consecutive matches and they all showed that players with yellow bars almost always finish higher than those with green bars regardless of skill.

Level 20

in reply to supersayia

You could not have been more spot on with your description.  As an owner of every previous COD, this one takes the cake as the worst online experience to date.  I have steadily watched my KD decline over the last three versions, i guess it must be I am getting progressively worse while everyone else is getting better. 

I have a 25ms ping, 30MB down, and 6MB up to indianapolis from where I live, yet no matter what i do to my internet setup I get 3 bars while playing and lag is unplayable.  I can choose "best" and I am the only one with 3 bars, or choose normal and still only one with 3 bars.  The lag is so bad that just panning my gun from side to side has a delay or causes the player to overturn from side to side without being able to accurately control the movement.  This is simply unacceptable with these types of internet speeds.

I have tried:

- tried "any", "normal", "best" game find types

- Port forwarding to the BLKOPS 2 ports

- taking out my router completely and using only modem

- switched from wired connection to wireless

- slowed the wireless connection by switching from N to G or B

- changed all the wiring on my modem, router, cable internet

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT IS DONE I STILL ONLY GET 3 BARS WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IN THE LOBBY HAS 4!!!!!

Thanks for ruining my once favorite game series.  This game is utterly unplayable now!

-

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

My only beefs with the game is the unfair kills where i can pump 25 bullets into someone and not get a kill yet they can kill me with one and my second beef is i got the $49 season pass a couple of weeks ago thinking i was gonna get more maps and maybe nuketown in the normal multiplayer online game but all i got was a stupid emblem so therefore why is it worth $49?

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

Btw when i was buying the game the clerk actually tried to talk me out of getting cod for ps3 because he said activision is in bed with xbox and really doesnt care about the ps3 verison

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

I seriously do get the seconds behind everyone else thing every game, for this reason I think I may start playing black ops 1 again because mw3 was ruined for me with the sound whore pro that never got patched and mw2 had danger close noob tube. Cod 4 and WAW are full of hackers moders and cheaters so by default the only playable cod is BO1.

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

Last two titles have not been fun, most know why?

Level 4

in reply to supersayia

Definitely the worst. Instead of the great open maps of BO1, we have predominantly tiny rat run maps of MW3.

Also the worst lag of any COD I have MP'd.

Total suck fest.

Good bye COD, your franchise is dead to me (killed by a camper on a corner, victim of lag :-(

Level 4

in reply to supersayia

Fair enough there's been loads of problems, but MW3 was by far the worst game I have ever played.

Level 3

Studios