Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

in reply to nicka.denton

w00t????

Level 4

in reply to supersayia

I agree on all of that. I didnt get my Code for Nuke town till 3 days after release and payed 70 dollors for a game that I cant play half the time. Because of either lag or no connection. Its BS Maybe from now on I wont even pre order. I'll just Fkn try it on another persons console first then buy it if I think its worth it. I'm just so sick of all this. Treyarch/ Activison need to get there stuff together and fix this if I could get my money back I probably would.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to supersayia

supersayia wrote:

• Matchmaking

-Apart from the already terrible matchmaking they give you the option of selecting how you want to connect to a match.

Best,normal and any

You would think choosing best would make it so everybody with the same connection would connect to a host close to them thus making the game fair for each person in the game but in fact it does absolutely nothing you may feel a slight difference but it's still the thing. Always seconds behind someone else.

My game plays better when set to 'any'   if I set to 'best' I see alot of red and yellow bar guys...go figure

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

Il have to try that. To get this game to work properly you have to do the oppsite of what it tells you to do.I hear people lag thier internet on purpose so the lag comp works in their favour.

Level 6

in reply to Albysky

I'll NEVER find any game if I set BEST.I always set it any.

And when i play in 100 games,70% with 2 yellow bars,20% with one red bar and last 10% with 3-4 green bars.

So i thought that maybe this game called BO TWO,then it's always 2 bars ping connection.

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

My opinion of this game has steadily been decreasing since opening night, I wanted to give them a chance on the issues of freezeups and connectivity issues.  Now they have taken the one thing that made me forget about all the other crap, nuketown 24/7.  I officially dislike this game now, thanks allot Treyarch!

Level 1

in reply to supersayia

the game if it worked and gave us everything they promised would be good, however due to all the bugs keeping the game from being enjoyable and or playable in most cases, makes it the worst COD EVER! it's not the design, or the story orstuff like that its the bugs.

Level 2

in reply to supersayia

Why is it everyone acts so surprised and let down when this happens.... every year? If you want to avoid this, buy the game a month after release.

Level 34

in reply to avengedyesterda

For fuck sake its even worse a fuck ing month later. Total garbage !

Level 17

in reply to supersayia

Because the lag comp is so bad in this game I actually went from hard wired to wireless and changed my router from g band to b band just to knock my connection down even more.  It helped a lot and finally put me on even ground.  Now just take a minute and actually read what I did, I sabotaged my internet so I could be on equal playing ground with the other players, if that isn't the saddest thing I have ever done to play a cod multiplayer game I don't know what is.  I couldn't believe I was doing it just to play this game.  And then when I was on equal playing ground almost 1:1 with what I see and enemies kill cam I just realized the maps really suck.  It seems like the number of spawn points is decreased ten fold of any other game or its just because 90% of the maps are the size of my garage.  I don't know I shut it off tonight and kind of got excited about playing MW3 again, oh god it has come down to that....

Level 1

Studios