Black hat teammate care package thieves are not the real problem. Teammates should not be able to steal packages. They should be able to rescue them and get points or a scorestreak as a reward.

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Black hat teammate care package thieves are not the real problem. Teammates should not be able to steal packages. They should be able to rescue them and get points or a scorestreak as a reward.

in reply to owensar

Right, I revised a bit.

Someone above made a good point like you just did.

If you don't get your own cp, you shouldn't get the contents, but the rescuer should at least get a few hundred points, but not the contents. That way they have to weight the risk of trying to rescue the package for just points.

8_x
Level 8

Re: Black hat teammate care package thieves are not the real problem. Teammates should not be able to steal packages. They should be able to rescue them and get points or a scorestreak as a reward.

If i see a care package out side of the map i get it with my black hat. instead of leaving to go to waste!

I will only steal someones carepackages if they get killed and the enemey is trying to take it!

I have had my cares stolen by team mates before so now i use the black hat to capture it quickly and from a distance!

Makes it safer to get them

Level 1

I disagree. Look, if I die and re-spawn at the other side of map to where I called in care package (which is usually the case), if one of my team gets it then great. What I don't appreciate is calling one in and having these little girls camping around me and enjoying a kill streak I have worked my a55 of to get. With lag how it is on Black Ops 2 it can be damn hard to earn these. I had one game where I had 5 care packages stolen by my own team while I was trying to pick em up.  If you see someone getting their crate, take a jump!!

Level 1

I disagree. Look, if I die and re-spawn at the other side of map to where I called in care package (which is usually the case), if one of my team gets it then great. What I don't appreciate is calling one in and having these little girls camping around me and enjoying a kill streak I have worked my a55 of to get. With lag how it is on Black Ops 2 it can be damn hard to earn these. I had one game where I had 5 care packages stolen by my own team while I was trying to pick em up.  If you see someone getting their crate, take a jump!!

Level 1

i read on david vahn's tweet they are extending the time it takes to take a friendly care package with black hat. so problem resolved.

Level 2

i read on david vahn's tweet they are extending the time it takes to take a friendly care package with black hat. so problem resolved.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to rduncan34881

Yay! We win!

8_x
Level 8

you know I could've sworn that I said increase the time to teammates getting your package with a black hat my last post

Level 1

in reply to Zieny

Yup, and lots of us have been saying it as well.

8_x
Level 8

Studios