Black Ops2: PS3 Texture Install Questions

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Black Ops2: PS3 Texture Install Questions

2 Questions:

Has anyone done the texture install for PS3--how long does it take approximately?

Also, I tried doing the texture install last night after I received my midnight release copy...but I quit the game about

3 minutes into the texture pack install because it looked like it was going to take hours (it tells you not to do this)

now I'm getting an error message that loads up every time that says Notice: Game data incomplete and will not be used.

I deleted the game file, but that error notice keeps coming up. Any suggestions?

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Black Ops2: PS3 Texture Install Questions

in reply to Sryche22

It took about 2 minutes to complete the entire Download & Install for me.

Make sure all Black Ops II game data is deleted, you have to delete them from "Saved Data Utility (PS3) as well as Game Data Utility. There should be a data file under both. Restart your system then try again.

Level 6

in reply to Jamaican-4Lyfe

ok, this must have been what I missed then....if I delete both files, would I also have to reinstall the nuketown map again?

Level 1

in reply to Sryche22

I would just to be safe. Id think if you deleted all the game data it wouldve deleted 2025 as well. But idk.

Level 1

in reply to Sryche22

It starts out really, really slow, but picks up speed soon enough. Three minutes tops. Don't quit.

Level 1

Studios