Black Ops II Report Card

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Black Ops II Report Card

in reply to Ghamorra

1 of the best posts concerning this game so far .....

Level 14

in reply to Ghamorra

I would give graphics a score of 4. MW3 graphics is far superior to Black Ops 2 and don't get me wrong but BO2 is very cartoon-ary.

In MW3, you see palm trees swaying and its leave rustling. Electric pole sparking in Baakara and waves in Seatown. Also details in MW3 is far sharper and more life-like than BO2.

Level 20

in reply to hopwas2010

There's really not a whole lot of trees or foliage in Black Op II, maybe that's why the graphics seem dull. Almost every map is nothing but dirt and steel. What I looked at for my assessment was how good looking the things were that actually exist. I never looked at what was missing

Overall, I like the feel of the game and the detail that was put into it. It slightly more than satisfied me

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Bo 1 map drive in you could hear the flies around the dumbsters.  I have toagree maps are small.  All my clases are sub machine guns.  No sniping in this one cause of uavs.  You discussed that earlier.  At least the sentry gun is some what usefull.  Kstreaks i only use is hunter killer best ks n game. Lightening strike and sentry. Will sub sentry for cuav.  No point trying for highest because of crap spawns and lag comp.  Great post

Level 7

in reply to Ghamorra

I don't want to start an argument, but these graphics are terrible compared to many other games out there they would be lucky to get a 4/10 against most games coming out nowadays.  Assault Rifles still absolutely suck against SMG's purely due to the laser sight on SMG's.  They never have to ads and combined with the lag compensation they are absolute destroyers of all.  The lag compensation in itself is enough to make me hate this game, especially when someone is using a freaking MP7 laser, extended mags.

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ1

I think the game looks and feels just like MW3 and feels nothing like Black Ops and competes with any game coming out now or in the near future

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

+1 good post ghamorra!

Level 7

in reply to Ghamorra

Really great Thread "G" made me stop and finally have a good read on the Forums.

I agree with you about the maps, they are way to small!

Your right again about second chance. Infact, there is very little in your surmation to be disagreed upon.

LaG don't get me started, I have only played 3 hours of BLOPS2. (Work)

Thank you for taking the time to be so comprehensive and constructive in your critique.

Sk

Level 31

in reply to Ghamorra

Great post "G" I saw on one of your post last week about the SC and BB, I tried that over the weekend And it had my side hurting from laughing so much, I couldn't cound how many double kills i got from that combo, but i agree they should be added to the same catagory. The spawns I personally think should be a lower rateing which i know comes with map size and everything you stated but I couldn't tell you how many times i spawn take 2 steps and dead.

Level 4

in reply to bas_09

It's pretty wicked. Got a lot of kills out of it

Level 75

Studios