Black Ops II = HDD now corrupted

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Black Ops II = HDD now corrupted

in reply to R20TNR

Im going back up my saves to usb now...... Im scared this game will kill my various adventurous on my games. I put 200 hours into skyrim and I don't want to lose that.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to supersayia

As the previous poster said back up your game data, then run then when prompted  the file repair utility on your PS3.

I've only frozen once but know that constant re-boots don't do your hardware any good.

I also ran the latest PS3 update and installed textures, it can't hurt and may take some strain off your system

A few years ago I lost everything on my ps3 and it sucks

Level 20

in reply to R20TNR

This literally just happened to me, i was playing black ops 2 for literally the 3rd day, online. I did a rage quit and turned off my ps3, then i thought i'll just play Skyrim. So i turn my ps3 back on, select user 2 (that black ops screwed up), and my baby freezes without even showing the ps3 menu. So i try again(10 times) and nothing works. I search around the internet for help, then i find out black ops is causing this treachery. I only signed up in this unforgettable site just to say, Curse you (Activision) to hell for practically destroying everybody's ps3 with your piece of work. Goodbye forever, i will never play any Treyarch game, especially your CoD games. Nor will i log in this sight again. Oh and i have fixed it with the "default settings" options, automatically taking my Playstation network account out of my user 2.

Level 1

in reply to suw15

Exactly what I am talking about   ^   This site is messed up too, keep telling me reply error then when i look for my replies see all 3 of 'em, wtf activision. You can fix this thing if you want, you won't be seeing me, and i bet you don't care, well i'm not the only one and there will be great losses for you Activision.

Level 1

Studios