Black Ops 2 Update Details: SMGs and UAVs Will Be Tweaked

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Black Ops 2 Update Details: SMGs and UAVs Will Be Tweaked

in reply to RevengeRaven

Why are you explaining this to me? I did not post about the UAV or Ghost or S&D! But thanks I guess....???

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to M_Deamon

I think the SMGs are fine. So what is the plan will FMJ still work or will they take that away, becasue SMGs dont penetrate without FMJ. 

Level 2

in reply to M_Deamon

Ok and when will this patch come out?

Already 3 week BO2 was released, and still crappy (lags,freeze).

Level 1

in reply to YIAZ-M

How about they fix the lag issues.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE GAME WHEN YOU LAG ON THE MAIN MENU!! llol

They need to quit worring about scorestreaks and weapons and fix the real issues that make the game UNPLAYABLE!

Level 2

in reply to x-Sm0ke-x

HA! Ain't that the truth. Splash screen comes up but I can't make any selections for 10-15 seconds. Great game. And they're probably "fixing" the petty stuff cuz its the easiest to fix. As I said before, Activision/IW/3arc is all about maximum profit, minimal effort. they seem to tthink that by "addressing the concerns over UAV's/SMG's" that it'll appear they're making effort to correct this turd of a game. It was the same crap with MW3. Lag, lag, lag. What did IW do about it? Release updates with new gamemodes or promote the latest and greatest map DLC. They don't and will never care about fixing the big issues cuz it'll take too many man hours to fix. that equates to bigger paychecks for the idiot programmers/developers of this game.

Level 10

in reply to M_Deamon

Leave the uav the way it is.  Its always been a low ks.  Just allow us a freakin sam turret.  That way everyone can help with shooting other heavy air support

Level 7

in reply to M_Deamon

If this is the issues they plan on fixing 1st its clear as PS3 users we are screwed! It amazes me that the focus is clearly on the xbox and all the other platforms are forgot about. Heck, look at the top of this forum page, Xbox game for sale. I think I'm starting to get the message!

Level 15

in reply to M_Deamon

You all do realize that more than likely, the lag and freezing issues will still be addressed in the next update however Vondehaar was replying to all the tweets about the SMGs and UAVs.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Hahaha EXACTLY

Level 6

in reply to M_Deamon

The bullet penetration on SMG's is way too good indeed, I've seen people get wallbanged in less than 10 bullets by someone hipfiring through a thick wall. But they shouldn't nerg SMG's, they should make the AR's better! And while they're at it, nerf the shottys and snipers. They are as annoying as they've always been, with the exception of BO1 sniping which was perfect.

Level 12

Studios