Black Ops 2: THE WORST COD EVER!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Black Ops 2: THE WORST COD EVER!

in reply to AUTiger93x

actually if you spend some time on youtube you will find that commentators that used to upload a ton of mw3 are now uploading other games, and less frequently, I think this game will get boring sooner than mw3 did, I actually enjoyed playing mw3 until about 2 months before black ops 2, and I don't feel like it's going to be the same for black ops 2

Level 11

in reply to GALACT1C0s117

Dude MW3 was garbage at best.  It was like they crapped out a MW2 look alike but with horrible weapons and a even worse match making system.  MW2 is truly what brought me to PS3 and to this day i will always love that game.  However MW3 was awful.  While we haven't yet seen what will happen when Blk Ops 2 releases their new maps; I STILL REMEMBER not being able to play MW3's new maps because they were more lag ridden then the basic maps. 

I will be the first to admit that BLK OPS 2 isn't perfect but i enjoy it alot more then MW3.  Treyarch had alot more original ideas then Infinity Ward ever thought of.  I even remember seeing videos showing where Infinity Ward copy and pasted buildings from one game into another.

The point system is a awsome idea; whether its for setting up your class or your score streak.  I love that you can prestiege your guns individually or your rank.  I told a friend yesturday this game is oriented towards playing cautiously.  I.E.  "cutting the pie" not running into rooms spraying rounds like you're the terminator carrying a mini-gun.  

Everyone has different preferences and games styles;  this one suites me and truthfully if they make a MW4 they will have to bust @%* to convince me to buy it. 

Level 6

in reply to DaStrinix

Your opinion differs from mine and that's cool.  You must be on the good side of the BO2 lag curve.  Believe me, good ideas or not, if your connection were like mine, you'd be down on the game too.  I can see much hope on the few nights that the game plays correctly and I actually have fun.  But those nights come very rarely.  MW3 ran perfectly 99% of the time on my system and I didn't play MW2 so I can't compare the two.  But speaking on the general mechanics of the game, MW3 runs better on my system.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to AUTiger93x

AUTiger93x wrote:

MW3 runs better on my system.

Same here, sometimes I am behind guys, but thats usually at off hours where most are foreigners, BO2 has constant frame stuttering rubberbanding that makes it nearly unplayable, as for me, I am back to MW3 until issues are addressed

Level 17

in reply to AUTiger93x

They don't care. They don't read our comments and feedback. They hear only what they want to hear.

Well I say we should let our voices be heard. Let them hear us, Us the PS3 community. Let's show them that there's something more than only the xbox community.

For that to happen tho we need to rise as one. We need to rise as the PS3 community.

The Rise Is Upon Us

CodNot4PS3

Level 1

in reply to AUTiger93x

I speak for me and my clan members right now.

It is a lot of problems with the game right now and no one doing anything. Game has been released about three months ago and game instead getting improves getting worse. Horrible lags, even if You have very good broadband is doesn't metter in this game because if someone don't You are sharing with him.

A huge amount of cheaters who can freeze you, who can do a lot of strange things not to mention about jumping from prestige 1 to 10 with some cheats. People have few hours time play and already prestige 10.

And to be serious. Anything about they worry is a money which we put in to their pockets.Season pack cost 42 Pounds? Seriously? Game brings no pleasure because problems are not solved. Then why spend so much money. I will not and a lot of my friends as well because game they made doesn't bring so much fun but nervousness. Start carry about people, stop carry only about money. Do something !!! Why clans do not receive any awards for leveling. Are You seriously thinking only about this backgrounds? Players do not see a sense playing clan operations only for backgrounds. My clan have already level 20 and no one see anything. Only one thing they can get is "thanks" from me.

Think of this seriously. Do not try hide this by canceling this post or something because that will not solved a problem and people will continue to be unhappy and eventually will stop play in this game and you will lost your lovely money. A lot of people is a close to this.

Level 1

in reply to AUTiger93x

Oh look, another one of these threads....Instead of coming here with this whining, simply don't play the game.  Go do something else.

Level 9

in reply to dalger22

dalger22 wrote:

Oh look, another one of these threads....Instead of coming here with this whining, simply don't play the game.  Go do something else.

Oh look, another satisfied customer...that makes 2 of you. 

Instead of lecturing others, maybe you should avoid threads that you consider "whining."  Go play the game, because we can't.  If we could, we wouldn't be complaining about it.

Level 12

in reply to dalger22

I play the game because CoD is a genuine hobby.  I spend much of my free time either playing the game or working on my YouTube channel.  So, when a new CoD game comes out, I am excited to dive in and have some fun.  And for the first time in the CoD series, I fail to have fun.  It's not the maps, the scorestreaks or the graphics.  It's simply the connection issues.  How can one consistantly have fun in a game when he is a half second behind the other players.  Something is broken in Black Ops 2 lag compensation.  There is no consistency day to day, heck even game to game.  I can even get cursed midway through a game. 

So, I complain because I have the right to do so.  I spend money on a product that is not working for me and many others.  If it is working for you then congrats, you are the lucky one.  Why not start your own thread named "Black Ops 2 is the greatest game ever" and see how many views you get. 

Level 27

in reply to dalger22

I play the game because CoD is a genuine hobby.  I spend much of my free time either playing the game or working on my YouTube channel.  So, when a new CoD game comes out, I am excited to dive in and have some fun.  And for the first time in the CoD series, I fail to have fun.  It's not the maps, the scorestreaks or the graphics.  It's simply the connection issues.  How can one consistantly have fun in a game when he is a half second behind the other players.  Something is broken in Black Ops 2 lag compensation.  There is no consistency day to day, heck even game to game.  I can even get cursed midway through a game. 

So, I complain because I have the right to do so.  I spend money on a product that is not working for me and many others.  If it is working for you then congrats, you are the lucky one.  Why not start your own thread named "Black Ops 2 is the greatest game ever" and see how many views you get. 

Level 27

Studios