Black Ops 2 - Perhaps the worst CoD yet!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Black Ops 2 - Perhaps the worst CoD yet!

in reply to AUTiger93x

Stop you guys, David Vonderhaar is very sensitive, don't make him come in here and cry about PS3 users hating him again.

Level 7

in reply to AUTiger93x

I feel your frustration. While connection issues plague this game, I still manage to have a lot of fun.

Level 13

in reply to AUTiger93x

Lag is an issue but more often than not for me, I find mismatches in guns/strategy can be far worse.  Last night for instance, I was playing CTF on Aftermath.  I started the game with a PDW.  That didn't work.  For some reason I couldn't win even head to head gunfights.  So I switched to a Skorpion thinking the higher firerate should fix my problem.  Well that didn't work either and at that point I was 0-10.  I just about backed out of the game but then I decided well why not try an AR since the SMGs aren't working for me and I've already been killed by everything from a pistol up.  The AR finally got me killing again.  By everything that I knew the SMGs should have been a better fit but it took an AR to get things back on track.  I don't remember my final ratio but I do remember that I ended that match with the top score out of both lobbies.  So I must have made a pretty substantial comeback.  I don't know what it is that makes certain guns hot and others cold sometimes but if you're willing to experiment sometimes you can find the right combo to turn things around despite what seems to be insurmountable odds.

Level 69

in reply to AUTiger93x

And before black ops2 is was Mw3 and before that Black ops one and before that.. well you get my point.

This will also become one of the best Cod games after the next one comes out.

Level 14

in reply to AUTiger93x

i honestly dont agree. change serch prefrences to best. before you go into match, press square then change prefrances to best. the reason for thls is lag comp. look it up on youtube

Level 1

in reply to Gmister14

I don't think those really do anything, well that is at least my find.

Level 14

in reply to Gmister14

If its on YouTube it must be fact .

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

I so badly want to make a comment on that, but there are to many going through my head to make...

Level 14

in reply to gotsomestars

I really hope you are being sarcastic

Level 9

in reply to AUTiger93x

same here dude...just given up!

Level 3

Studios