Best internet for gaming?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Best internet for gaming?

in reply to ImTheCaTaLysT-

Its nothing to do with your internet its the muppets at treyarch that have completely failed everyone there the ones that can make the changes but for some stupid reasons wont...... 80% of us have a crap unfair game..... Had a good months break from game when seeing the dlc trial thought id try it out jumped into game within minutes i was raging again.  I was getting insta killed one bullet death... But trying to kill anyone was impossible hit-marker after hit-marker nothing so i quit..... Jumped into hardcore domination was slightly better but the whole game is blighted with frigging Boosters... I caught 4 pairs of booster in 30 min off game play turned it of in the end.....

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Sounds familiar. I switch on, black ops 2, play two or three games. Each has either terrible lag and/or boosters. So I switch off and play something else. The days of good, enjoyable long sessions seem behind me, and that's a shame.

Level 38

I only have comcast.  It is the worst thing to happen.  It pulses.  Like it goes in and out.  It's not very good for anything.  In Utah.  Called them out to look at it (not just for games), saw there was an issue, left with "I don't know what to tell you."  Hmm.

Level 10

I have AT&T U verse. It's good when no one is on streaming Netflix. Dowload speed is decent.

Level 17

i have time warner cable. the guy that hooked it up told me to expect poor signal quality. they have more people on in my area than the system was meant to handle.

dont even want to play multiplayer with all these kids on summer vacation. the lag is insane. i'll double blast a camper with my shotgun point blank but the killcam shows the kid turning around and getting a one shot kill before i even fired once.

Level 4

Studios