Being put in none native speaking matches :-(

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Dumped in with the Frogs???

in reply to BobTags70

I have seen people posting some things that are banned as clan tags and class names, weird when you look at some of the psn names around

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Lets get a group together and take on the french lol.. i'm gonna play after coffee but i bet i get dumped in there yet again haha!

Level 2

in reply to BobTags70

Gonna get some dinner, starving.  Was just in one of those runs of games where you can do no wrong but had to jump because my stomach growls were drowning out the sound

Level 67

Re: Being put in none native speaking matches :-(

in reply to BobTags70

I feel your pain too. Being a fellow Brit and not getting to play with them, and playing against the French who always have the advantage over you due to lag compensation. Pure bad match making. Posted a vid in the below thread.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413572733#413572733

Wait to part 3 of the vid, and look at the 30 hit markers no death with the latest patch, from last night's gaming session, or should that be total frustration session.

Level 5

in reply to BobTags70

yep, im british and sick to death of getting thrown into french lobbies. they get instantly muted because ive about as much "ooh la la" as i can take. sort it out treyarch plz

Level 1

in reply to BobTags70

err.. what!?

I live in Ontario (Canada). One province over most people primarily speak another language (which happens to be french). If I have a decent connection to them (or was not smart enough to set my search preferences to "best") I am going to get put into lobbies with people who speak another language.

The connections are (well... should be lol) connection based, and not language based.

Ooh la la mes amis, let's get our heads out of our "arses".... TABERNAK!

Activision Ambassador

Studios