Back and Forth From DR to GR

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Back and Forth From DR to GR

I think it's safe to assume we will have to go back and forth between the two so we can continue the EE. With the NAVcards in both, I think we might see some changes in GR if we go back to it after completeing something in DR. We WERE teleported to DR, and we could teleport in GR via Denizens and lightposts. The lights that result from doing the EE in GR could very well be our lifeline to and from each map, in a way.

Level 3
5 REPLIES

Re: Back and Forth From DR to GR

in reply to swagger5

I thin its too early to get the community confused. Wait until we get more information, then bump this back to the top. But, I, unfortunately, agree to this post. I think we will post. But this Map Pack took a noticeably less time for me to download, and I haven't changed anything in the past. So I don't think they added that much!!!!!

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

Dont forget the update that came before, there's no telling what else that updated added, maybe features that would only be acivated when you got the DLC? .. Its treyarch.. who knows?

Level 4

in reply to swagger5

i think when all dlc has been relased every one will have to have seaprate nav cards e.g 4 players 4 differnt nav cards. this will mean, going back onto tranzit and having all players placing them into the nac card machine

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to the_shaveman

4 nav cards, 4 players, 4 seperate Zombie maps in DLC? Looking delicious to me! But Shredder is right. We should probably take what's right in front of us for now.....

Level 3

in reply to swagger5

yeah, but then thinking back to black ops dlc, you could only do moon with past zombie maps done easter eggs? golden rod and metro? just thinking it could happen again

Level 2

Studios