BO2 Revolution: PeaceKeeper best gun in the game? Favorite Revolution Map? Discuss ;)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: BO2 Revolution: PeaceKeeper best gun in the game? Favorite Revolution Map? Discuss ;)

in reply to scratch_1_more

The AN-94

Level 23

Re: BO2 Revolution: PeaceKeeper best gun in the game? Favorite Revolution Map? Discuss ;)

Let me put it to you this way. I spawned in and found a Peacekeeper with no attachments. I picked it up and cycled through my VSAT and EMP 3x and won by forfeit

Level 75

Downhill and Hydro are my top two. I am enjoying all of the new maps though. Thinking about it, I may be partial to snow maps. My favorite maps are all snow maps –Array, Grid, Summit, WMD, Berlin Wall, Discovery, and Stockpile.

Probably because I’m old and targets stick out a bit more I guess. Sorry if thats off topic...

Level 2

in reply to Im_Smith

I'm the same way man I have a thing for snow maps lol it's all good. Glad to know I'm not the only one

Level 14

The PK is no better or worse than the other SMGs really. As soon as it is gold I'll be shelving it and going back to my MSMC which kills in 3 bullets not 4/5.

It's nice to have range and it is a headshot machine but it lacks in CQC too much.

Level 12

DownHill,Grind and Mirage are my Favourtie but Hydro is Shiat My Opinion

Level 7

Love hydro hate u IMO peacekeeper is just above average

Level 24

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

What do you like about hydro?

Level 14

Nice vid, whats the name of the song playing in the background?

Level 2

in reply to Pitch_Fork_Devi

Thanks man, it's Feel This Pain by Redhooknoodles. Tell um Scratch sent ya

http://www.youtube.com/redhooknoodles

Level 14

Studios