BO2 Revolution: PeaceKeeper best gun in the game? Favorite Revolution Map? Discuss ;)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: BO2 Revolution: PeaceKeeper best gun in the game? Favorite Revolution Map? Discuss ;)

in reply to GALACT1C0s117

I've had that problem with a few of the other smg's from time to time, but with this games connections it kind of throws a curve ball into the mix when trying to weed out the reason behind the inconsistency. Just curious what was your average connection when you experienced the inconsistency with the PK?

Level 14

Re: BO2 Revolution: PeaceKeeper best gun in the game? Favorite Revolution Map? Discuss ;)

in reply to scratch_1_more

I used the peace keeper for a bit to get it diamond but now I've gone back to the AR's I would rather use the AN 94 than the peackeeper, it just has a better feel for me, if I'm going to use a gun that isn't that good at CQC but has range why not just use a AR because it has more power?

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

PK not that good at CQC? Is that from personal experience? It seems to work well enough up close, granted it's not mind blowing or anything but it gets the job done for the most part. Now don't get me wrong the AN-94 is a great gun, but the drawback to using a AR is the lost in speed/mobility. Depending on your play style this is a big factor.

Level 14

I've used the Peacekeeper quite a bit, I've got over 2000 kills with it and a 1.26 KD while playing HC CTF and it's a perfect fit. The weapon is perfect for capping flags. I like it because it gives me the the range to take out longer targets and is accurate enough for CQB engagements. If I'm on a smaller map I like to use rapid fire and a silencer. On larger maps I use FMJ and Fast Mag. The weapon is pretty balanced for me. There are still short comings, like slower rate of fire and lower damage but overall I think the weapon is suited for objective based game modes that require long and short shots. What I appreciate is that Treyarch did not release a beast weapon but rather provided a better tool for certain game modes.

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

I agree with all of your points, it fits in really well. Statistically my best SMG by far followed by the MP7. I like it. YMMV but a viable killing machine for sure.

Level 2

Drift0r did an in depth on teh peacekeeper and when you put rapid fire on it, it makes it exactly like the MP7, so putting rapid fire on it is a waste of an attachment because you could just use the mp7 with attachments

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

True, except I use RF on the PK in order to clear off that RF attachment challenge. Works like a charm for me.

Level 2

Very well said and great points

Level 14

There is no 'best gun' in Blops 2 (or any COD game for that matter) but if there was a 'best gun' it certainly wouldn't be the peacekeeper.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

Fair enough, so what's your quote on quote "Go to gun"?

Level 14

Studios