BO2 DLC? Not me. Not until ...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: BO2 DLC? Not me. Not until ...

in reply to IronShadow

Going to see what this up and coming 1.05 patch does....... Before thinking about the DLC if the lag comp rubbish is not addressed this time its Ebay and some other poor sole can have it.

Level 12

in reply to IronShadow

i was going to buy season pass BUT i dont see any1 improvements on the game ,bans on glitchers booster etc... and they gonna continue on the p2p instead dedicated server so why give more money to them?

i bought MOH:Warfighter for 40$ (cheaper then season pass) and got 1 dlc free and acess to bf4 beta when it comes out and guess what i dont see boosters cheaters on the game and i NEVER lag there because it runs on server and no dashboarding.

Day by day im getting more done with cod.

Level 3

in reply to Hellgast_PT

Good for you man but no offense MOH:Warfighter is a terrible game! BF3 is far batter than that POS.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

MOH Warfighter has its flaws...but the online play IS way more stable than BO2!  it may not be as "IN YOUR FACE" action, but he's right, you won't find 8-12 yr old cheaters playing that title.

Level 19

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

That's true but I just can't stand the game mechanics in the new MOH series. Your movement, it seems like your character has to take a dump REALLY bad. Just doesn't seem natural. Grenades and explosives are firecrackers. I don't know. It just doesn't appeal to me. BF3 was pretty good. I liked the vehicle combat myself.

Also, EA runs those games on dedicated servers not P2P.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

P2P also includes the $9.95 "Subscription" required by each login account. One comes free with the game (if purchased new) so if you wanted to play on your alt account, you would have to fork out another $10 bucks to play.

Level 6

in reply to ZvErS

y bf3 owns any fps i already regret buying bo2 instead of bf that i play on my cousin house, but warfighter isnt that bad i enjoy the mp there its not perfect but like i play 3 cod games and just give up and go to warfighter and i have fun there.

Level 3

in reply to IronShadow

Yes more people revolting! I am never going to touch it unless they fix their game. Real simple trade.

Level 11

in reply to IronShadow

The only way I will buy DLC is if it is something I want..such as if they bring back WMD or the ak47 or galil from BO or the SP from BO2.  Unlikely I will get any of the DLC if they don't have those included.

Level 9

in reply to dalger22

I just want more AR's.....why they put out ANOTHER SMG is beyond me.....

Level 48

Studios