BLACKOPS 2 a super fail

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: BLACKOPS 2 a super fail

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ1

When did Muslim become a country?

Level 5

in reply to 1971wilko

According to americans muslims live in Muslimia, its a country where the cow is holy and everyone wears turbans.

Level 3

in reply to SpongeBong1

That made me giggle

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to scarface_50_

Third why the hell did you put ghost as move only??? do you really think that every one put it on and stayed in one spot, it is so useless not because as always UAV's are always up so if i stop for even a second it pop up on the retarded radar and BOOOOOOM i die.

The reason this has been done is becuase of insisting whinners from previous titles, the same people who will argue in your favor, who will shout out that they cannot get kills. Those loud mouth people who come, play the game, get frustrated and leave but leave there whine for the developers to read!

Getting killed because there is a UAV in the air is getting old and fast, think for petes sake. Either carry some launcher, or be prepared to die and take someone else out!

Fourth the knife standalone idea was cool, but they managed to screw up the lunge so if ur on the persons nipples and knife you get to fly 10 feet around them and do some stupid 360 that always gets you killed.

Another perfect example of whinnying from previous individuals, you see there is no way to please everyone not matter what they do! This is the COD fanbase. The I want everything my way or ill scream and shout foul play and continue playing!~

So on the behalf of like 40 people i know personally, CALL OF DUTY BLACKOPS 2 IS A FAIL IF YOU READ THIS  I SUGGEST NOT GETTING THIS GAME IT WILL COST YOU 60$ A LOT OF FRUSTRATION AND IF YOUR LIKE ME 4 CONTROLLERS.WAY TO FAIL TREYARCH

I do not agree with this final sentence like thing you wrote. The game is a great example of how the series is evolving, people cried and cried about camping! They noticed, took a serious stab at it in BO2, and yet people will complain and cry and cry. If your not happy put the game away and just buy another video game, there are many out there~

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

the knife section was about them fixing the lunge so that it would at least follow the person rather than throwing you through them these are not complaints about things the game uses more or less how they programmed it to act

Level 1

Studios