Awesome game !!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Awesome game !!!

in reply to MadConvictor

Dont think you are a jerk, i know you are frustrated like a lot of people.

If a product is defective you are entitled to a full refund but unfortunately i think software falls into one of those grey areas, first party software, second party hardware, third party network and network provider and so on, they all blame each other so its a legal nightmare.

I have been a cod player from the start and only really bought the games for the online play so i would say give it some time, they normally do work out most of the problems in the end,

Exept for mw3, that was crap to play for me online on launch day and never got any better..

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Gambit theres a difference between not likeing a game and having a game that is unplayable and threateans to break your system. The ranting and raving is justified otherwise they would do nothing to fix it.

Level 3

in reply to digs0795

The developers are not interested in the rants and random threats, what they need is detailed feedback from end-users so they can properly identify and attempt to recify the known issues.

Simply making thread after thread ranting that the game is crap over and over again will not help the problem..

Some people on the forum are asking legitimate questions on how things work in the game, how to find and do things but these are getting lost in a sea of repeating threads that are mostly just random rantings.

Really how is this going to help anybody??

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I agree with gambit. Half because he's named after the third coolest X-man out there but mostly because he's correct. It is just a game and shouldn't be quite that big of a deal. Besides they fixed it now, in just 3 or 4 days after the problem arose. It sounds like they ARE trying to deliver a good gaming experience to me.

Level 14

in reply to Pyric

What do you mean third coolest...lol

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Wolverine, Beast, Gambit?

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to stonculd1

Fair point....

Level 67

in reply to heighton86

Yep, awesome game. Haven't had so much fun since the first BO. MW3 was traded for FIFA a week after launch.

Just hit Prestige 1, took an extra slot and permanently unlocked the AN-94 Smiley Happy

Level 7

in reply to heighton86

thats great some people cant play still jokes on you not a great game right this second

Level 2

in reply to heighton86

i understand that ppl are pissed off i was just tryin to lighten the mood a bit...

like gamebit said its only a game...yeah i was pissed when the servers went down but i really didnt feel the need to vent my frustrations out in a forum goin on about sueing companies n what not....really think activision/treyarch care if joe blow tries to sue?? think about it activision could lose the COD series and still have loads of money thanks to blizzard....and for those posts i read of ppl never buying a cod game again....its just like the nhl lock out..people say they will never watch an nhl game ever again but i can bet a year of my pay and everything i have saved up...that it will not be the case....people are gonna buy more games from this series......there is no true way of finding out how a game is gonna work until you get the 600,000 + ppl trying to play it at once...anyways my parting words are "It's only a game, there is more to life then playing a first person shooter 24/7"

Level 4

Studios