Are you disappointed with the lack of maps in BO2 Zombies?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Are you disappointed with the lack of maps in BO2 Zombies?

I'm a huge COD zombies fan like many other players, however I think that WaW and BO1 zombies are better(so far). The addition of Tranzit is awesome and I would like to see that style of zombies return with future maps, grief I personally don't care for and survival is always great. Outside of Tranzit zombies is a disappointment to me, there should've been other zombie maps to play on and not just individual parts of green run (excluding nuke town), it just seems like a lazy move by trey arch. With that being said playing individual parts of green run is fine, if there's other maps to explore as well.

Some people may disagree but in addition to new zombie maps, I would like to see BO1 and WaW maps return to BO2 with the newer weapons.

Level 8
17 REPLIES

Re: Are you disappointed with the lack of maps in BO2 Zombies?

in reply to Swaggin412

Those maps would be nice, but they better not release them with a DLC, or else you and most others will be paying for the same maps twice.....

I am not at all disappointed with the Zombies mode.  The maps are all based off Tranzit.  We know they will release new maps with each DLC, so there is plenty of variety to come.  Just be patient.  When BO came out, you could only play Kino or Five, not much variety there. 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

I agree. i think there is a variety of maps so far,.i really dont play tranzit i just play survival mode. i have 3 maps to do that on. 4 if i would have bought the hardened edition. so im happy with zombies so far.

Level 5

in reply to Swaggin412

I'm just looking at it from a different point if view. Such as they basically took one massive map(Tranzit) and broke it down it to smaller individual maps to play on, so to me it still seems like you're really only getting 1 map(if what I said makes any sense). But I see where you uys are coming from. I hope they drop the old zombie maps as a bonus map Pack, in addition to the other map packs included with the season pass. It would suck to have to pay for older zombie maps again separately, however I know ill end up getting suckered into buying it again..

Level 8

in reply to Swaggin412

I wanna know what the map is (the like 4th building thing on the map selection) in the bottom left of the map choices.. as you have the 3 main maps up the top row.. and then theres like another building type thing in the lower left bit.. and its not nuketown as thats a whole other menu lol

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Gibbo045

I've noticed this as well and just chalked it up to the first DLC drop.  But it COULD be more, maybe you can actually BEAT Tranzit mode, which then unlocks this hidden map thing.  Just my theory. 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

You guys know that part of the map is just the diner right?

LOL.

Level 18

in reply to Swaggin412

I'm just pissed off that the only good Zombie Map (Nuketown) is a freakin' ridiculous Exclusive and you have to PAY to get it in December or unless you paid more for BO2!

What a joke! Tranzit is no-where near as good as the old Zombie maps but Nuketown looks aweomse but I can't play it because I didn't go for the stupid more-expensive edition!!

Level 1

in reply to skyl1n3gtr

I think survival should have reached the normal multi player maps, something like a cross of infected/zombies like nuketown zombies is. They should have had 2 tranzit style maps to make it better. it's still really just 1 to me, survival or not. Alos places like the town could have had a whole nother block, the farm house should have been more of a farm.. basically every spot should have been double in size to have enough room and not crowd everyone. Alos, what the hell is up with no fire sale? Lame. Needs more guns for sure as well, some vector or mp7 would be sick. Everything in there right now kind of blows. also extending the re join feature to online to ONLY the player who got disconnected/is in the party. The host migration is nice tho. So if the host is a lame and leaves it wont end always.

Level 4

in reply to Phil_Blunts

after the host leaves you might as well leave if you were looking for a high round, you cannot go any higher than the round when the person backed out. even if they weren't host this happens.

Level 2

Studios