Anyone interested in making a zombie clan? PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Anyone interested in making a zombie clan? PS3

You must have a mic, and not be a little kid, I was thinking of having "SR71_(name goes here)" and it doesnt matter how many players are in the clan (not everyone is gonna log in at the same time so its better to have more than 4) you can add me at PSN: SR71_BlackSpider but i would also prefer if you posted you accounts name below so that everyone that joins add each other

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Anyone interested in making a zombie clan? PS3

in reply to SR71_BlackSpide

ill join but will I need to make a new account so I can add SR71 or is that optional?

Level 1

in reply to Gurl_BeAtNu

Well, I really wanted the SR71 part but i guess you dont have to, also, you only get 10 characters after that and most people dont get enough to put in what they want

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to SR71_BlackSpide

I think its great that you want to start your own clan but there are 2 clans currently recruiting so if you want to join either of those you wont have to go through the effort of founding a new one, you could just join one that already has active members. The two clans are NZP (NaziZombiePros) and TZBC (ThatZomBClan) We are actually currently organizing a clan grief battle. Feel free to apply to NZP at their web site. Just google "NZP clan" and click on the pro boards link then fill out the application form in the new members thread, or Hit up ThatZomBPlayer at his thread here: Anyone want to join a Zombie Clan?

Level 7

Studios