Anyone enjoying Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Anyone enjoying Black Ops 2?

in reply to JanThaMan

Game was fun, but been unplayable for the past 3 days.  Every match I'm putting full clips into people's backs, just to have them turn around and shoot me as I reload.  Fun, eh?

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Yeah, well.

I don't experience those things so sucks for you.

Level 6

in reply to JanThaMan

JanThaMan wrote:

Yeah, well.

I don't experience those things so sucks for you.

Not the reply you wanted?

Looking through my friends list only a couple of people are playing Blops anymore and that's zombies,  I enjoy Black Ops 2 when it's back in the box

Glad some people are enjoying the game, but I dont think this title will be a classic in the Franchise.

I spend more time on the forums than on the game just wishing that the many issues ( that don't affect you ) are resolved

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

I expected replies of whining because that's all the CoD Community does, including you.

All I wanted to know is that at least I'm not the only one having fun with this game.

And what I'm saying is, it just sucks to be you guys since you can't enjoy this game as much as I do.

Or you guys just have high expectations. Sorry if they weren't met.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to JanThaMan

I call it as I see it.

If the game was a Classic I'd say so.

Ask yourself if people are "whining" or just expressing their experience?

Ps It doesn't suck to be me... 

http://www.troll.me/images2/barney-stinson-suit/i-am-always-awesome.jpg

Level 20

Yeah I enjoy it. Until I search for match and get thrown in mid match with Attack Dogs jumping on me right when I spawn and then respawn and get killed by a Warthog. Over and over again till I rage quit and search for a new lobby hoping my search brings me to a pre-game lobby.

Level 12

Same here, the last few days have been a worse experience than the opening weekend of games.

Level 16

its AWESOME..... most of the time

Level 5

in reply to kieranm_2012

Yeh agreed fairly decent game. Only thing is that the new system when it comes to knifing is really annoying and takes ages to get used to.

Someone who is enjoying black ops 2 is a mate of mine: http://www.youtube.com/user/bstella03

Just starting out but has some great content! Show him some support

Level 1

in reply to JanThaMan

This game has some serious issues that are making it an irratiable playing experience. I mean, what is the difference between this game and say, Medal of Honor Warfighter? Why is it that I can have a lag free, 50> Ping match on Medal of Honor and not Black Ops 2? Treyarch needs to go back to ping based matchmaking and just abandon this skill based nonsense. Playing against better players makes you better, and I'd rather play against a better player then play against a worse player that I can't beat because his connection makes him god and me a mere ant.

Level 12

Studios