Anyone else notice a drop in their KDR this game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Anyone else notice a drop in their KDR this game?

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed a huge drop in my stats this game. Black ops I was nearly 1.9. MW3 I was about 2.2 in TDM, and 1.9 overall.

This game, I'm stuck at around 1.3. (I'm not saying I'm good, I realize I'm not. Just a simple question).

Anyone else having the same troubles?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Anyone else notice a drop in their KDR this game?

in reply to Burnoutt-1

yes yes yes, people seem to kill me a lot faster then i kill them

Level 1

in reply to ShizzIe

Huge drop for me. I blame it partly on the fact I still don't have a gun I feel really comfortable with. Plus I'm trying, (and somewhat failing), to make a go of it with the SAIGA-12.

Plus there's the fact I am getting older, (perilously close to the big 4-0), and I have noticed my reflexes and reaction just aren't what they used to be.

Level 15

in reply to Burnoutt-1

This game, I'm stuck at around 1.3. (I'm not saying I'm good, I realize I'm not. Just a simple question).         

Give it time, I'm stuck as well at 1.5 and occilate to 1.7. This game is tough, and we aren't use to the weapons, gameplay.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

Give it time, I'm stuck as well at 1.5 and ""occilate"" to 1.7. This game is tough, and we aren't use to the weapons, gameplay.

"oscillate" ha ha, I know that's the right term. But I use the term, "marinate." Don't ask me why?

Its a girl thing

Level 31

Studios