Anyone else embarrassed to play this game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Anyone else embarrassed to play this game?

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

LOL!!! I thought I was the only one. All I play is HC CTF and I am one of my clans Flag Runners so I am always going... There are times that I wish I could just stop and snipe a little but I am always working on getting the enemies flag. Between my buddy and I we have about 2400 captures but it does get stressful.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT wrote:

all i play is HC KC. if i stop to play strategically, i get killed from behind. every time., if i rush, i have to hope to win gun fights and use Engineer to see explosives.

it is impossible for me to settle down long enough to stop and think.

i don't mind as i am a "rusher", but sometimes i'd like to snipe or just stop and look around once in a while. it's almost... stressful...?

Thats what drives me nuts about this game, you cant stop and think for 2 seconds because someone has already spawned behind you shooting you in the back, or someoe is running around the map at light speed....theres no 'thought' to this game, its just who can run faster and has faster reflexes

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

Yeah I totally agree with that, little things like in black ops 1, some times I'd see an enemy but it could be a risky shot where I don't kill the player,but may give away my position so I may choose not to, this game I just shoot regardless, cuz my bullets may not register either way or I'm gonna get shot anyway so just frantically shot and move try stay alive.

Level 6

in reply to robster77783

Embarassed playing the game? No.

Embarassed that I bought the Care Package Edition AND the Season Pass? Sort of.

I have outstanding games playing HC KC. I've gone 38-11, 40-10 even 55-16 which is great since I'm just an average player. Then, I'll go 1-8 ragequit, 5-10 ragequit, and 3-11 ragequit. It's like the game knows I'm doing well and that's unacceptable so it'll give me host and make me lag horribly until I shut off the game or it'll just make the game freeze on its own.

Had I known the issues would've been this bad, I would've just waited for a used copy to become available and get the game then. But, I'm in the hole almost $240 so I have no choice but to continue playing.

This is the part that I'm embarassed about.

Level 10

in reply to h1r0l3r

It's the inconsistency that annoys me the most. As you stated above you can completely own on one match then on the next match you can't hit anything. If I had to be embarrassed it would be on behalf of the developers and communications folks at Treyarch. Their total lack of leadership and communication to their customers is what is really embarrassing.

We (the PS3 Community) are not alone. I posted a couple weeks ago in the Xbox forum to see if they too were having issues and they were able to confirm my suspicions. It's the same for them as well, as it relates the inconsistent gameplay. 

Level 12

Studios