Any tips for Ronin/ Skulls camo for FHJ-18 AA?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Any tips for Ronin/ Skulls camo for FHJ-18 AA?

Does anyone have any useful tips for getting Ronin (10 Player-controlled things) and Skulls (1 AGR) camo for the FHJ-18 AA? I got 6/10 for Ronin but no one ever uses anything they can control or the AGR now, and when they do I can't destroy them because the 8 year olds on my team are stupid and shoot at them destroying them before I can fire the second rocket since it takes 7 centuries to reload. And with the AGR it take 3 rockets while you start with 2 and no perks protect you from it.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Any tips for Ronin/ Skulls camo for FHJ-18 AA?

in reply to Lunatic_Difficu

No offense, but have you searched a related topic for this? Because I remember a similar discussion. If not, my bad

Level 5
Highlighted

As already commented on other threads like this good to run in a group and tell them what you need to do, as for completing these try objective games and groundwar, to get the ronin camo it's a case of hoping to get into a lobby where the enemy are using the right killstreaks or running CP.

The skull camo, again run with a group and have EMP grenade on, 1 grenade stuns it - as long as no one has tried to take it out, giving you chance to lock on, one rocket should then do it

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Hey, count your blessings, you're two ahead of me!  The times I've been able to shoot one down, I've been on very bad teams, which led to very high scorestreaks by the opposing team.  Soften the AGR etc with some bullets then shift to the launcher and pray.  There ya go!

Level 9

You can also shoot the sentry gun if someone is controlling it, VTOL, and the Loadstar.  I found that the Dragon Fire is the easiest.

Level 1

I don't know if you have done the RPG challenges yet but if not these will seem easy compared to getting a triple kill with that bastard. As for these challenges, the 10 player controlled streaks- I got about 6 dragonfires. Not the easiest thing to shoot down but you can and they pop up in games every now and then. Also shot down a few lodestars. Another not ultra common one but they come around. As for the AGR, I have killed a few of these with my launcher. The hard part is being around when one get dropped..

The thing with these challenges specifically is they aren't really hard, they will just take a lot of games to complete. With a lot of challenges you can put your mind to it and bang them out fairly quickly. These ones took me a week or two to get for sure. Not every games gonna have an agr and a dragonfire or lodestar. Just be paitent and shoot down everything that the enemy throws in the sky.

Level 3

in reply to raekwon222

I got the triple kill challenge for the RPG by playing Headquarters, camping until the enemy team started destroying it, and hoping they were close enough to eachother for one rocket to kill them all.

Level 1

Keep trying.

You can for example use the care package and get the enemy to let to take it. So you can destroy the reward.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

For the AGR use 1 emp grenade, fire a few bullets into it (not too many) and then one rocket will finish it off but you have to be quick about it because the emp will wear off about the time that you are locking on with the rocket.

Level 69

The FHJ is awkward, tbh you need a little luck on your side with that one (or not in the case of player-controlled scorestreaks!).

The RPG triple - I did that on Turbine Dom. Ran straight to B, saw smoke that wasn't ours and fired a rocket into it: BOOM triple.

Level 31

Studios