Any advice on how the hell i'm suppose to "Destroy 10 player controlled Scorestreak w/the FHJ-18AA"?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Any advice on how the hell i'm suppose to "Destroy 10 player controlled Scorestreak w/the FHJ-18AA"?

in reply to MissGna

I have done it but I think 5 had been enough. Well be on the wrong side in objective games can help. I got my last one on a lodestar. You will get killed a lot while trying. Don't give up!

Level 8

Re: Any advice on how the hell i'm suppose to "Destroy 10 player controlled Scorestreak w/the FHJ-18AA"?

in reply to MissGna

Cold blooded and dragon fires.  And the easy one for the RPGs is either the VTOL or the warthog 1 hit the warthot you just shoot straight up as it passes

Level 3

in reply to NeWb11

Oh yea also triple kil on the RPG best place is domanation at the flags I got min on hijacked when the other team is trying to get b they all run there lol stand on the side and wait

Level 3

in reply to NeWb11

I shot down probably 8 or 9 dragonfires and 1 lodestar. It wasn't easy but not at all the hardest. The RPG triple kill was by far and away the hardest one to get.

Level 3

in reply to NeWb11

Oh yea forgot to say blind eye perk one and cold blooded perk two and perk three don't matter

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to MissGna

Yeah, this challenge sucks. Especially in HC lol

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to MissGna

Shouldn't be to hard now that te mq-27 got a buff... I see it every other game destroying people. Shoot those.

Level 12

Studios